chap 25

Fire n' Roses

                                              Image result for Daehyun cute gif smile

The boys stared out into the crowd as everyone cheered for them, they were sweaty and tired but they still sat there for thier fans. "Guys--.. Oh give me a second back stage. My mom is calling.." He said handing his mic to Jongup and walked back, with you following him. "Y/n... stay here. Please." He said and you sighed but nodded, walking back to Samantha.

"Eomma~" Daehyun said cheerfully on the video chat but his mom just stared at him disapointed. "Daehyun..." She said and Daehyun felt his heard hurt but kept the smile on his face. "Why her." She asked and Daehyun's smile grew bigger. "I love her." Daehyun said and his mom scoffed. "Spoiled brat, you don't know what love is, you think she has a nice body, and shes pretty, thats all you want from her-" "No mom, I'm not like my dad was, I feel so happy around her. If you can't respect that... then I'm not coming back for thanks giving, just give her a chance." He said, tears filling his eyes while he gripped his phone harder than he thought he could. "Bye." He said and hung up, wiping his tears before getting one of the makeup artists to fix his eyeliner for him. 

"Sorry BABYS, my mom was being kinda annoying, I'm back though and I don't think she'll bother us, she said she was going to bed, but shes probally still watching this soooo, Saranghae Eomma!" He said waving as all the fans fangirled and yelled. "I love you too BABYs." He said and they fangirled harder. "Jongup ah, why don't you say something?" Daehyun asked and shut his mic off when Jongup started talking. He smiled at you and you smiled back as you leaned against Samantha who was talking to the other backup dancers. "MoMo! You came." Samantha said and Daehyun and Youngjae, who were messing around froze.

"Momo?" You asked and she nodded. "I was the back up dancer before you." She said and you turned your head. "You seem fine, why'd you leave?" You asked and she smiled sweetly. "You know JYP?" She asked and you nodded. "I'm friends with Jae and Young K, kinda Dowoon." You said and she smiled. "Well don't tell anyone but." She got down and whispered in your ear. "I'm joining his upcoming girlgroup called TWICE, its a 9 member group, Me, Chaeyoung, Tyuzu, Dahyun, Sana, Mina, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Nayeon." She said and your smile grew. "Thats so good! I'm happy for you!" You said and she smiled, sitting next to you. "I think we're gonna be friends, but I gotta go before JYP sees me up here, he don't like any of his groups being social with others.