Chap 19

Fire n' Roses

                                                   Image result for Kpop bap cute gif

"BABYYYY HURRY UPPPPP!" You whined trying to pull your boyfriend out of his apartment. "Why are you in such a rush." He mumbled, grabbing his keys and double checking everything. "Because I wanna sit next to Jongup on the plane!" You said and he crossed his arms pouting. "What about me?" He mumbled and you stared at him. "Theres 3 seats, I'd be in the middle, Now, Lets go!" You said and he laughed, locking the door before following you.

"JONUPPP!" You yelled as you pulled up to the airport. "Y/NNN!" He said and the two of you ran towards each other, as Daehyun and Yongguk walked towards each other. "Do you think we'll get replaced." Yongguk mumbled and Daehyun looked back at you and Jongup, which you were now on his back. "Aish, thats my girlfriend, leave her alone bro." Daehyun said pulling you off of him and wrapping your arms and legs around him, pulling you into a soft kiss. After you broke apart he leaned his forehead against your own, smiling at your pink cheeks, rubbing his thumb over your cheek as well. "We need security over here." Zelo said looking at the two and Youngjae looked at him, confused. "Thats PDA, no one wants that crap." Zelo said making Daehyun pull you closer against him as the manager walked out. "Okay, lets go." He mumbled and Daehyun nodded, walking away with you over his shoulder and you waved goodbye to the others. 

--------------------------

"Is everyone ready?" The manager and we all nodded, Daehyun with his hand in mine. "I can't wait for you to preform with us." Daehyun said and the boys nodded, making the manager turn around. "By the way, this is 100% your choice, but would you like to be a backup dancer at HyunA's last concert as well? Its tomorrow, like 5 hours after we land." He asked and you shrugged and nodded. "Then get your sleep, you won't get much after we get there." He mentioned and you nodded, he smiled and turned around to walk back out. "Go to bed babe." Daehyun said putting his sweatshirt on you so you weren't cold and pulled you against his chest. "Passengers please make sure you're comfortable, the plane is taking off in 1 minute." the over com said and you nodded, snuggling against Daehyun.