Chap 34

Fire n' Roses

Daehyun looked up as the long walk he took finally brought him back to his home. "Ah. Moms not here." He said rolling his eyes and beginning to approch the house, the only plans he had after that were to eat a bit and sleep away all the thoughts on his mind, aka Y/n, work, y/n, work, work, y/n, y/n. and wow so shookith, Y/n. It's not that he wanted to forget their memories, its that, he was going through, so much depression, and he didn't know how much more he could take, or how much longer he could hold on for without her.  

"D-Daehyun. Why are you here so early?" One of the security guards asked. "I won't be in the new comeback cause I'm on vocal rest. Why do you suddenly care Minho?" Daehyun said, walking past the guard and setting his things down. "No reason I was just making sure everything was okay. Go rest, its fine and I'll make you something." He said and Daehyun nodded, Minho smiled and put his jacket on, leaving the house. Daehyun sighed and pulled his phone out of his backpack, opening instagram. 

"Hey BABY's, I'm won't be in the comeback, I need vocal rest." You saw the notification that Daehyun had posted and you read the bio but he had shut comments off. So you just liked it. 

"Why did she..." He sighed while walking up the stairs. "D-Dae!" You yelled as loud as you could. "Just hearing things..." He mumbled as he inched closer to the door. "I should--" He stopped when he saw you on the ground in the room that was obviously supossed to be locked. "Get me out of here." You said and he walked closer to you. "Daehyun please." You said and he saw the bruises on your arms, from someone much stronger than his mom. "y/n... How long have you been here." He asked and you shook your head.

"like 2-3 days..." You said and he grabbed your hand. "I'mma gonna get you out of here okay? My mom did this right?" He asked and you nodded slightly. "Don't worry... By the way did you mean it. When you said you didn't wanna be with me?" He asked and you looked down. "Daehyun... right now I'm really scared of your mom, I have so much on my mind... Can I have time to think about it?" You asked and he smiled at you. "Of course, I-" He stopped when he felt the front door open. "I'll get you help an get you out of here as soon as possible. Bye y/n." He said and kissed your forehead before running out and shutting the door behind him, speed walking to his room.