Chapter 2

Fire n' Roses

                                Related image

Daehyun ran back the next day, as he reached the door, he didn't see your parent's, but your brother was there so he walked in. "Hi sir." Daehyun said shyly, your brother turned around, and smiled weakly. "I never asked for your name by the way, I'm Yongguk." Yongguk said, standing up from the chair and getting down to the boy's eye level. "And what are these for." Yongguk added, motioning to the boys hand. 

"I'-I'm Jung Daehyun, and these are for y/n! They're as pretty as she is." Daehyun said cheerfully, handing them up to your older, usually intimidating brother. Yongguk teared up slightly, looking to the side before nodding and smiling down at Daehyun again. "Well if you wanna come back, come tomorrow, doctors said she'll be awake then and it'll be lonely, my parents, had an emergency for work, but I'm sure you're parents, or any famliy member is worried for you so." Yongguk paused, smiling when he noticed the happiness that was in Daehyun's eyes. "Come back tomorrow, but for now go to your family, you never know whats gonna happen one day." Yongguk said, Daehyun nodded and ran off, Making Yongguk smile and place the red, yellow, and blue roses on your bed side, before walking down the hallway, ruffling his own black hair, continuesly smiling at the little boy he just met the day before, that seemed to care as much about his sister as he did.