Chap 3

Fire n' Roses

                                                   Image result for bang yongguk

(A/n lets just talk about how precious Bang Yongguk and his adorable smile is UwU I'mma go pRoTeCt)

 

Daehyun did exactly what Yongguk told him to do, he came back same time, and just like Yongguk said, You were sitting up, hugging your brother to death while crying, Daehyun knocked on the door, Yongguk looked over and saw the boy, smiling and motioning for you to walk in. "Whos he." you ask, but the boy just smiles and gives you a husky plushie. "I'm Jung Daehyun." he smiles and you look at Yongguk who is still smiling at Daehyun. 

"I'm Bang Y/n..." You say shyly smiling at him. "Thanks for the plushi, I love huskys!" You add making him smile and sit next to you. "Really? I have 2 at home." He says and your eyes light up. "I haven't seen them..." He adds and his smile fades, making yours fade away as well. "Maybe you'll get to see them soon!" You say offering a smile, that he returns kindly. 

You and Daehyun were talking and giggling you jumped slightly when a doctor walked in. "Hi Daehyun." She smiled patting his head. "Hi auntie." He smiled back, sitting down on a chair. "How do you feel y/n." She asked, checking your heart rate on her computer. "I feel good enough to go home!" You said and the doctor shook her head, chuckling lowley.