Chap 11

Fire n' Roses

'Theres so many voices'

                                                                  Image result for jung Daehyun cute gif

You woke up to an empty bed beside you and pouted while stretching. You then picked up your phone and saw you had a text.

Daedae : I'll be back around 5 tonight, I made breakfast and put it in the microwave, if you want go home, or you can just hang around, I already told the staff you were in there, I just have to talk with the CEO about us, he likes you so it'll probally me fine, anyways. Love you, have a good day, I'll call you in a bit.

You smiled and put your phone back down. 'Maybe hes actually gonna try.' You mumbled to yourself and got up, you took a shower and put on your pajamas that were already at your bestfriends house, damn, it was gonna be weird calling him your boyfriend now. You walked into the living room and put on a show as you ate breakfast, aka, pancakes, eggs, and sasuage. You smiled to yourself as you finally finished. Suddenly your favorite show came on. You rushed to put the dishes and rushed back, laying down to watch your show when you finally fell asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up as you felt your body behing carried. You opened your eyes slightly and saw Daehyun. "Hey y/n." He smiled at you, which you responded with a smile, and cuddled against his shirt, yawning since you were still tired. "Babe." He said as he sat you down on his table in the kitchen. "Hm...I'm tired." You mumbled, trying to cuddle against him but he leaned back slightly. "You're sick." He said putting his hand on your forehead. "I'm fine." You said pushing him away, but he came back. "I'm taking you home." He said pulling you off the counter. "No I wana stay here." You pouted wrapping your arms around him. "Babe, I have work tomorrow." He said trying to upwrap your arms. "I'll stay here like I did today, pleaseeee." You whined and he sighed, he dialed Yongguk's number, calling him. "Yoyo. Should I bring y/n home, or can you come over tomorrow till I get home from practice. Okay. See you tomorrow." He hung up and put his phone down. "Come on." He said picking you up and walking towards the couch. "Just, fall back asleep if you can." He said turning the TV back on as he pulled you against him, because of the blanket, show, and Daehyun, you soon fell sleep, breathing slightly against the boys chest.