chap 27

Fire n' Roses

                                            Related image

Moon Jongup is one smexy beast

frick hes a baby

gdi ReBeCcA...

"." You said as you rubbed your ancle, tears were running down your face as Daehyun ran to your side as soon as he saw you, then so did Yongguk and the other dancers and members. "Y/n." Daehyun said as she shoved Himchan off of him, who was trying to pull him further away. "Daehyun!" Yongguk said as he walked out with one of the nurses. "Daehyun back up and let her look." You said and he stared at you before backing away slightly. "Do you have anyone else." The nurse said finally backing away and Daehyun was allowing Yongguk to hug him for the first time in a while. "No." Himchan said worried. "Shes not gonna be able to do anything else." She said and Daehyun's head popped up. "I'll go with her!" He said and the boys shook their heads. "You can't do that Dae... We'll call MoMo..." Zelo said and he shook his head. "No just let me go with her!" Daehyun said, angry at Zelo as Yongguk held his arm. "Daehyun, carry y/n back and we're getting her on a plane asap, you're NOT coming with, Taesong's orders." The manager said walking out and Daehyun glared at him before getting up and walking over to you, sliding his arms below you. "Sorry guys, well, this was the last song, I'm sorry we can't do much left, but I love you guys and have a good day!" Himchan said before running off the stage behind the other boys, as Daehyun carried you.

------------------------------------------------

The next few chaps, will be 3rd pov, but w/ Daehyun. 

ily. <3