Chap 26

Fire n' Roses

                                                           Related image

I've been listening to BTS's 'I'm Fine' for the past hour. SOS

Daehyun smiled as he sat across from you. "How pretty..." You said looking outside at the sunset. "Mhm." He said with food in his mouth and you looked at him. "You're hair is so pretty as well." You said and reached forward, running your fingers through it gently. "Yah! Nothing about me?" He asked with a pout on his face and you smiled, grabbing his chin. "You're the most beautiful thing here the hell you talking about?" You asked and the bou smile, leaning across the table and kissing you. You kissed the boy back and felt him smile against your lips. "Daehyun I understand you like my sister but could you not eat her face off right here and now?" Yongguk said suprising the both of you, with Jongup and Himchan behind him. The two of you blushed as you backed away from each other. 

"You know Daehyunnnn." Yongguk said nudging the boys shoulder. "What Guk?" Daehyun said and Yongguk had a grin on his face. "Y/n. Phone." He said and took your phone as you glared at him. "Look." Yongguk said showing Daehyun something on your phone. "What about it?" Daehyun asked, still confused as Yongguk's smile grew bigger. He then whispered something into Daehyun's ear, and his eyes grew big as he smiled back. "Y/n..." Daehyun said getting up to hug you. "What." You said as you took your phone back away from him. "We have to go work on something. I'll be back later." Daehyun said as him and Yongguk ran away giggling as Himchan and Jongup smiled and they seemed to know what was happening. 

---------------------

About 20 minutes later both the boys walked back with a pout. "They wouldn't let us." Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchan who laughed. "Even though we're B.A.P. members... they said nooo." Daehyun said hugging Jongup. "What were you doing?" You asked still confused. "My y/n... I just wanted to show you my love." He said and you looked at him. "We we're gonna do a cover of 기도." (BtoB's 'I'll Be Your Man') Yongguk said and you nodded. "They wouldn't let us..." Daehyun said as you walked over to him and held his face. "Aww my babyyy." You said and kissed his cheek. "Its okay." You said and he smiled. "Is I still your mans?" He asked like he was five and your heart melted. "Yes, Jung Daedae is forever my mans." You said and his smile grew, putting his thumb on your cheek.

-----------------------

"I think those two need an intervention from each other." Youngjae said to Zelo as the 7 of you drove to the hotel in a van and you and Daehyun were cuddled in the back seat. "Yah! Let them be.." Yongguk said and Jongup nodded. "Besides its cute... Youngjae don't be salty she took your soulmate." Himchan added and the boy glared at him. "Whatever Channie." Youngjae pouted looking out the window

------------------------

*1 day later*

------------------------

You all got on the plane, about to go to Thailand and you smiled as all of B.A.P's fans waved them goodbye and they waved back. "You guys ready to go to Thailand?" The manager asked, food in his mouth and everyone nodded and smiled. "Okay." He said walking back out, leaving you to cuddle Daehyun since he was tired.

 

*oof sorry for so many time skips, I just wanted to get to the point oPpArs*