chap 15

Fire n' Roses

I just wanted to say, when Youngjae got shot in 'One Shot', I laughed, not because I have anything against Youngjae, because of Yongguk and Daehyun's face... Yongguk just was pissed and Daehyun was like 'bish that was my boyfriend.'

 

Daehyun walked down the stairs, more interested in you who had just gotten home from the store, he smiled cutely and hugged you, kissing the top of your head. “I missed youuuu!” He whined shaking you around and you smiled, pushing him back slightly. “I was gone for literally..” You trailed off, looking at the clock on his wall. “30-35 minutes.” You added and he shrugged. “Sorry, am I not aloud to miss my girlfriend?”  He asked pinching your cheek making you grunt and move your face away. “Baby I’m sorry but that hurts.” You said and he looked sympathetic. He bent over and kissed your nose. “I’m sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.” He said and you laughed, grabbing his hand. “Maybe we should actually go out on a date, Like I know thats hard you because you have the whole B.A.P. problems and stuff but it’d be nice…” You said and he smiled down at you. “I know a restaurant we can get a private place, so we can eat without all the drama.” He asked and you nodded, rubbing over the finger that had the friendship ring, that all the other BAP members, and Yongguk shared. You smiled at it. “I’m sorry.” You mumbled and he looked at you confused. “For?” He asked and you shrugged, suddenly getting nervous.

“I know you said you liked me since we met.” You said quietly, making Daehyun nod still confused. “And I was with Jinwoo for so long, and I always invited you out with us, I know how that feels and it , watching someone you like and/or love, fall inlove with some other person, and just watch, it hurt-“ He cut you off by putting his hand on your cheek. “I wait for the person I like…” He mumbled and you smiled, shaking all your thoughts out of your mind and looked up at him. “Lets go?” You asked and he nodded, grabbing the bags and carrying them to the kitchen before walking back to you. “Lets go.” He said and you nodded, walking out with the boy following behind you.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

“Daehyun!” The waiter said and he put a finger in front of his mouth, making her nod and lead the two of you to a room. “Just call when you know what you want.” She said and the two of you nodded before she walked out, Daehyun smiled over at you as you leaned against his side. “I still feel bad..." You mumbled low so that Daehyun couldn't hear you but instead pulled you closer beside him. "Tour starts soon ya knowww." He said with his hand over yours. "And?" You whisper-mumbled and he smiled looking down at you. "You're coming right." He asked and you shrugged. "Depends on what Taesong says.." (Kim Taesong is the founder of TS Entertainment, the company B.A.P is under)  "Like I said, I'm sure he'll be fine with it." He mumbled and smiled when the waiter walked back in, he smiled and pointed at something for the menu, you smiled and she nodded before walking out. 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Daehyunnnnn! That was so good!" You said as the two of you walked out. He smiled and nodded, kissing your forehead. "It was wasn't it. Say, do you think you could go home alone? I was gonna ask Taesong about you coming on tour..." He asked and you nodded, smiling up at him, he gave you a hug before you started walking towards the dorms, as he walked towards Taesong's house.