Chap 33

Fire n' Roses

                                      Related image

I'd listen to iKon's 'Don't Forget', it kinda sets the mood.

You woke up with a pounding headache. You looked around confused, since you were in a random room, but it wasn't anything scary, just a bedroom. You reconized it but couldn't remember from where. "Oh... The is awake." Daehyun's mom said walking through the door with 2 other people. "Why am I in here..." You asked and she smiled. "Cause you just couldn't keep your mouth shut." She said and tears filled your eyes. "Wheres Dae..." You asked, as his hugs is really what you want. "At home, he thinks you moved to Thailand, don't expect him to be looking for you." She said then looked at the other two. "Go get her food." She said and one nodded, as the other followed him. "Now you. In a few months I'll let you go, but you have to stay away from Daehyun..." She said grabbing your chin. "Fine I don't care anymore..." You said, the tears going down your cheeks. "One more thing, just for what you said earlier." She said, and reached her hand up, slapping you hard enough to knock you off balance and fall against the floor.

"So pathetic, you're food will be here soon." She said and got up, leaving the room. "Why we're you in there." a voice asked, your head shot up. "No reason, wheres Dae?" She asked, a fake sweet tone. "In his room, he hasn't ate.." He said and you tried listening more. "Oh, tell him to come downstairs." She said, obviously not leaving by the door. "Okay eomma, I'll try." that voice... it was that voice. "...J-Jongup.." You tried saying, but it hardly came out as a whisper, from how much you had been crying. Soon the door was locked, and both of the footsteps faded away, making you cry harder.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

Yongguk was watching as Daehyun started to sing into the mic, it was going perfect, until his voice broke. Yongguk sighed and threw his head back. "Daehyun come on... If you need to, just say its vocal rest, it will be one out of a million comebacks. Just take a damn break." Yongguk said running his fingers through his hair. "I don't want to let the BABYs down.." Daehyun said and Yongguk sat up. "What do you think they care about more? Our best vocalist stressing and messing up his vocals or our best vocal taking a break and getting better, then next comeback having even better vocals." Yongguk said and Daehyun looked down, proving Yongguk's point. "Get outta here, you go on instagram and I'll have Taesong make a post to our page, get some rest." Yongguk said, Daehyun nodded hurrying out and he paused at the door. "As for y/n. I'll try getting her back." Yongguk said and Daehyun nodded, walking out.