chap 24

Fire n' Roses

                                                     Image result for Bang Yongguk Wake Me Up gif

You woke up and Daehyun was sitting on the edge of the bed so you scooted down to him. "Whats wrong." You asked and Daehyun shrugged, playing with your fingers. "I just... I'm gonna have to grow up when we go live today... I can't just stop talking to him... Besides its whats best for him right. He's 28, its not like we're his kids, its not like he'll never see us again." Daehyun paused and looked up at you, with a soft smile. "Right?" He finished and you scoffed. "Of course. He's just trying something new, he still loves all 5 of you.." You said and he smiled and nodded, holding your hand tighter. "Thank you for always being there for me..." He said and you smiled, kissing his cheek. "Go talk to him now... I'll wait here." You said and he looked at you desperately. "This is something you need to do by yourself, you got this." You said and he nodded, pecking your lips and throwing his hoodie on before walking out.

"I'm back." Daehyun said walking through the door and you smiled. "How'd it go." You asked and he shrugged. "We're all fine, but we need to go to the dance place so we can practice, cause the live preformance is in 2 hours." He said and you nodded, grabbing your clothes along with putting on his hoodie. "Y/n thats--- I know, yours are more comfortable." You said walking past him and he chuckled, following and locking the door behind you two. 

"Okay, does everyone have what they need?" the manager asked and everyone nodded. "Okay, Imma go out to get water, and lunch, you guys practice, and then in.... 2-3 hours, its show time." the manager said and everyone nodded. After he walked out, everyone walked into their dressing rooms. "You're so lucky to be dating Daehyun ah..." One of the other backup dancers, Samantha said and you smiled shyly. "In some ways yes... In others not so much." You said putting your top on as another zipped the back up with a smile on her face. "Is it true Yonggukie is leaving B.A.P?" Samantha asked and you looked at her. "Oh... no." You said quickly, pulling your shorts up and looking in the mirrior. "I'mma go out, I'm sure Daehyun is ready." You said, excusing yourself and rushing out as the girls stared at you.

"No."

"No."

"Nuh."

"Wae?"

"I think the hell not."

"Not her."

You were suprised when all 6 boys were staring at you, especially Daehyun. "I don't know what you 6 expected, you've already seen what we had to wear, you know all of us have to match." Samantha said pulling her hair into a pony tail. Daehyun sighed and wrapped his arms around your exposed waist. "My baby..." He pouted holding your face inbetween his hands. "I'm an adult, I'm not innocent." You said and he bent down to your eye level. "My. Baby." He said and pecked your face. "Lets do this then." Yongguk said and everyone awkwardly nodded, turning around teaming up. 

"Nope..." Daehyun panted, hands on his knees as he leaned over. "Thats all I can do, wheres the food I'm hungry..." Daehyun said and you laughed while panting. "Yah I'm here." The manager said with bags and Daehyun ran to her, snatching enough for the two of you and coming back. "Here ya go." He said and kissed your cheek and sat down next to you. "Samantha unnie! Come sit with us!" Youngjae said smiling and you looked up suprised. "Y-You're older?" You asked and she nodded, sitting by the 3 of you. "I'm 27." She smiled and your mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry! I didn't know." You said and Daehyun smiled, ruffling your hair. "Its fine y/n. How old are you anyways." She asked and you smiled, "23." you said and she smirked looking at Daehyun. "Shouldn't you be calling Daehyun oppa then?" She asked and your cheeks, along with Daehyun's heated up. "Samantha! Don't be pointing out the obvious." Daehyun said nudging your shoulder making you slap him. "Yah!" You yelled makign everyone laugh, as Daehyun pulled you against him, kissing the top of your head.

"yah! Lets go, the concerts soon and we still have to do makeup and outfits, lets get going." The manager said as you all finished lunch, you nodded and stood up, grabbing everything you would need. "Ready?" Daehyun asked and you nodded, smiling as he pulled you against his side, rubbing your shoulder.