chapter 39~

Fire n' Roses

Hello, How are you? After my break I'm ready to start writing again, I love getting the constant love and positve feed back from all of you, Now, you're all my inspirations. I'm always trying to take request. So please, don't be a stranger and comment who, and what you'd like the backround to be like, my DMs are also always open, Fighting! Please enjoy this chapter.

BTW thank you for leaving so many positive comments, It means the world and boosts my confidence, I love you all so much, and you all make my life easier and better. Ily all so much. Jungwoo is me when you guys comment, like literally, I have the same smile as him lmfao, ILYYYY (Speaking of which I MIGHT have a Jungwoo ff coming but idk)

                                           Image result for Jungwoo uwu gif

 

Also Zico just started playing (Shes A Baby)                                               

"So y/n. Do you thing you could start dancing again?" The nurse asked as Taesong, Daehyun, and Jongup stood next to you, staring at you nervously. "Yes. I think I'm fine now."  You said and Daehyun's grin grew as Jongup and Taesong smiled at each other. "So, as you know all of BAP is on break, if you want though, you can just randomly go dance with them some time." Taesong said and you nodded, making Daehyun smile even more somehow. "Okay, you can go home now, have a nice night y/n." She smiled and you nodded. "You too." You say and start sliding off the table and Daehyun wrapped his arm around your waist as the 4 of you walked out, Taesong signed you out and payed, then soon followed the 3 of you, and you all went to the company building.

 

Freck Time Lapse by TaeYeon just came on <3 :3

 

"So how'd it go. Is my baby sister okay?!" Yongguk asked, grabbing your shoulders. "I'm fine Gukkie." You said using the nickname you called him when you were in the hospital. "Good my Bangie." He said using your nickname as well, making you roll your eyes as he laughed and wrapped his arms around your shoulder, pulling you in for a hug. Soon enough Himchan, Zelo, and Youngjae joined the hug, the hug finally split and you smiled. "So, who wants to mess around but still help me get better at dancing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

If only you wouldn't have done what you did yesterday.