Chapter 20

Fire n' Roses

                                                   Related image

I miss those 2, I really hope they decide to Debut under Jay Park's company, at the same time I don't cause now they're alowwed to be happy with each other <3 

also, if the text is like this, it means y/n, or anyone else is talking in korean, usually to HyunA or Pentagon members....

 

You woke up slightly and realized Daehyun had cleared his lap so you could use it as a pillow, when you turned your head to look up at his face he was already asleep and you smiled, taking his hand in your gently. "Y/n you up?" Jongup asked from the seat infront of you. "Yeah..." You mumbled and he turned around to face you, he had obviously already fallen asleep. "He's gonna spoil you." Jongup smiled motioning towards the boy you were using as a pillow. "He has since we were like 5... I wouldn't be suprised." You said and he laughed. "Yah half of the money he got was from me." He pouted and you smiled pinching his cheek. "Thanks Jongup." You said and you felt Daehyun's hands on, your face, making you turn to face him. "Hey cutie." You said poking his nose and he smiled, pulling you so you were sitting up and leaned against his chest. "You're the cutie." He mumbled wrapping his arms around you with his head on your shoulder. "You're adorable though..." You said taking his cheeks in your hands. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Sure." He mumbled with a cute smile on his face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 "Hi Y/n." HyunA smiled and you smiled back and bowed, "Hi, Hyuna." You said and felt two arms around you as E'Dawn walked up to you guys, along with Jinho, Yuto, and Wooseok. Jinho smiled cutely, he looked so adorable next to Wooseok and Yuto, them being as tall as they were. "Thanks for working with me, and sorry, but we should probally get going, and here, the boys can get in for free, to see you work it, but seriously, we should go." HyunA said pulling out 7 tickets for Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Yongguk, Zelo, Himchan and the manager. Daehyun smiled, took them and kissed you on the cheek before you ran off all giggily with Hyuna and the 3 Pentagon members. 

You all walked into dance room and saw 7 other members messing around and smiling when they saw the 5 of you walk in. "Yah, get out guys, I need to do dance practice, and this is y/n." She said simply and all the members got up and walked out, except E'dawn and Yuto, who wanted to watch, and who were going to help with giving tips