Chap 30

Fire n' Roses

                                                Related image

"Daehyun. You should see if Taesong will pay for y/n to come." Youngjae said as they walked backstage. "Why? We'll be going back soon." He asked smiling as he checked his phone and saw the messages. "Because Dae... We have that idol party soon... and I thought you could take her since... oh I don't know. Shes your girlfriend." Youngjae said as he changed his clothes into more comfortable ones. "I guess. I feel like he'll say no though..." Daehyun said and Youngjae sighed, patting the boy on the head and handing him food. "Ask." Youngjae said pressing Taesong's contact.

"Hi Taesong hyung, I was just wondering for that idol party.." He drifted off, looking to Youngjae. "What about it? By the way I was gonna see if you wanted y/n to come, I'll pay for her." Taesong said and Daehyun's jaw dropped. "Really?" He asked and Taesong nodded confused. "Thank you so much hyung!!!" Daehyun said like an excited boy again. "Right, I'll go get that set up, and I'll send her with something to wear... Bye Daehyun. I'm hanging up now." Taesong said and hung up, Daehyun stood up and hugged Youngjae. "I get to see my baby!" Daehyun smiled happily, finally releasing Youngjae he ran out to Yongguk and Jongup's room.