chap 29

Fire n' Roses

                                                 Image result for Daehyun gif

"Okay Daehyun... One more concert.... Then you can go see y/n again... Just... one more concert... 5 more...days..." Daehyun mumbled to himself in the dressing room, looking in the mirrior. "Daehyun... Im going out, I'll be back in 30 mins..." Youngjae said and Daehyun turned to give him a thumbs up. "We got this." Youngjae said making Daehyun smile before he walked out. Daehyun sat there and ran his fingers through his hair, happy he would be able to see you, but nervous on how you would react, as the last concert (The one after you left), he was on stage crying as Yongguk had his arm around him, as he had found out you were still in the hospital, seeing if anything else was wrong. "Daehyunieee." Himchan said walking into the room, Daehyun smiled up at him as the older handed him a snack. "I'm not hungry." Daehyun said setting it onto the desk. "Y/n would want you to eat Daehyun." Himchan said and Daehyun glared at the older. "This isn't gonna be a thing where you just use Y/n's name to make me do stuff you want me to, thats screwed up on so many levels, not only to be but to y/n as well." Daehyun spat out at Himchan who seemed completely unfazed. "Lets call her now." Himchan said, finding her contact and requesting a videochat.

"Himchan? I thought you were gonna call me after the preformance." Y/n answered and Daehyun looked up. "wow, Y/n you should be sleeping." Himchan mumbled, not expecting her to answer. "Oh yeah... Its just my side hurts, so I asked for pain meds but I'm still waiting... So... Himchan, hows Daehyun? He hasn't answered, is he mad at me?" You asked and Himchan looked at Daehyun who was staring out into space, tears in his eyes. "Y-Y/n..." Daehyun mumbled to himself. "Ah I don't know. He's been acting weird.." Himchan mumbled, looking the opposite direction from Daehyun, as the boy always had a way of melting his heart, especially when upset. "Ah... This is all my fault..." You mumbled and Daehyun's head shot up, taking the phone from Himchan. "Daehyun, hey." You smiled and the boys tears started falling. "Hey Dae... Pretty boys don't cry okay? I'm fine." You said and the boy just cried harder. "You got hurt because it was my idea to make you our backup dancer... This is all my fault not yours... Don't--" "Daehyun. Stop." You cut the crying boy off.

"For one, I said stop crying, for two, No its not your fault, for three, even if it was your fault, you're still my baby and I'd get hurt for you any day... Either way, I want you to get your tall out there and do your best, also eat, cause Himchan keeps texting me saying you won't. So, as soon as you get out there, act like I'm still there, and preform like you did then, for me, and us, and your fans." You said and by then the boy was crying more, but not as much, he nodded and looked around for the food Himchan had given him. "Baby.." You mumbled and he looked up, his brown eyes sparkling and he had the same smile a baby would have. "Call me after, and go get ready to kick out there." You said and he nodded, wishing you were there with him still. "I love you." You said and his smile melted at your smile. "I love you too, byebye." He said and hung up, then looked at Himchan who was fake gagging at the two. "Dont be salty, now get out so I can get ready." Daehyun said, Himchan laughed and took his phone and left the room. Just as Youngjae walked back in.