Chap 6

Fire n' Roses

(sry no pic today)

 

"Daehyun come on" You mumbled, playing with the hem of your shirt. "Yah y/n. I said no." He mumbled on the phone, his words were slurring and you rubbed your forehead. "Daehyun-ssi. I miss you, we haven't hung out for a few weeks, since the whole Jinwoo thing." You whined you heard him groan. "Bang, I'm hanging up." He said and you froze, he hadn't called you by your surname since- He never called you by your surname. "Daehyun what the-" Beep. He seriously-

"SERIOUSLLY." You yelled making Himchan jump up. "I'm leaving, bye bye Chanue." You said and he smiled at his nickname. "Are you going to look for him." Jinwoo asked, you turned around and smiled sweetly. "Go go." He sighed and you nodded before putting your jacket and gloves on, leaving to walk down the sidewalk.

"What were you doing all up on my girl?" a voice slurred, you looked down the alleyway and saw 4 dudes, one holding a man up by his shirt as the other 2 watching with a smirk on their faces. "Actually she was on me-" the man said, earning a punch across the face, but he only chuckled. "For all I care you could kill me. I have to put up with so much right now, make it end, but please, let me suffer while doing s-" It was Daehyun. Its so obviously Daehyun. That voice, is Daehyun's. Suddenly you heard another punch and a groan, you pulled your hair up and coughed getting the boys attention. "Escuse me, I nee-" you held your stomach and the boys looked at each other before walking towards you. "Oh hey babe, th-- How ironic, Jackson, and wow, LuHan! Nice to see you."  Minseok said smiling and wrapping his arm around you. "H-hi, Seokie." LuHan said blushing slightly, Jackson smiled weakly. Minseok's smile faded quickly. "You two are so fake, scram before I call Suho and Jaebum." Minseok snarled and the two took off.

"Thanks so much Minseok." You said pushing the boys wrap around your shoulder off and running into the alley.

"Daehyun!" You said as the boy sat there, looking at his legs. "Look at you, how many times has this happened?" You asked and he shrugged pushing your hand away when you tried looking at his face. "Minseok hyung! Could you help me home?" Daehyun yelled, hoping the older was still there. He sighed when he didn't answer. "I'm walking myself home, go back to Jinwoo." He slurred, standing up and instantly catching himself on the brick wall. You wrapped an arm around him and help him stand straight. "Chanue is at my place. He can take you home." You said and he sighed and walked with you.

"Hello y/n!" A boy said with a cute smile on his face and he looked next to you. "Daehy-hy-" He looked at the boy leaned on you with his jaw dropped. "What happened." He asked, Daehyun was looking down, ashamed his friend saw him like this, drunk, bloody, and bruised, being helped home by a girl 8 inches shorter than him. "Seungcheol hyung! Come here!" He yelled and the black hair boyed appeared around the corner, he shook his head and chuckled. "Okay lets go home." Daehyun said nudging you to walk again. "Okay call me later y/n!" Jeonghan said as you started walking. "I will!" You waved and walked, keeping up with Daehyun's pace.

You guys approched a bridge with a beautiful view of the town and a huge tower. Daehyun stopped so you could both take a break and you let go of him. "Do you'd think I'd ever have a chance with you y/n." He mumbled looking at the water. You looked over at him and he chuckled. "Nevermind, forget I said that." He shrugged and you felt something in your heart ping. "Is that why you let them beat you up Dae..." You almost whispered and he shrugged. "It doesn't matter right?" He smiled and pinched your cheek. "You got Jinwoo!" He added and walked, stumbling slightly. "Daehyun. Feelings change." You mumbled and he turned around to face you. "I've been told the same thing since I know you." He said, forcing another smile. "Nothing has. Lets go." He said and you sighed before following him.