HIM: THE CEO LOVES TO PLAY GAMES!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title acronym: HIM (Honeymoon in Maldives) 

💓 Thank you for up voting! 💓
Ververthesecret

 

Jeonghan sighed for the nth time. It’s been twenty minutes since he woke up in the large hotel room but he can’t bring himself to leave the bed. Although he should be happy that he’s on semester break, Jeonghan can’t force himself to smile knowing that he was forced to marry a stranger and that he’ll be the only ‘familiar’ face he’ll see for a week.

 

The angel rolled when his stomach grumbled. He remembered how the mafia embarrassed him last night for his own entertainment.

 

Because the man decided to kiss him multiple times last night, Jeonghan found it hard to sleep. He kept shuffling in his seat which caused a displeased grunt from the man next to him. Jeonghan glared at the mafia. He was relaxed on his chair with his arms crossed. Just looking at him makes the angel’s blood boil, he wants nothing but to strangle the life out of the man. Because of him, Jeonghan is in misery!

 

The boy looked at the time, it’s already 1 in the afternoon. but he’s still tired. Jeonghan contemplated whether it’s a good idea to run to the police now. He’s already sick of the man’s presence and he doesn’t know how long he will last before he finally goes crazy.

 

When the door creaked open, Jeonghan immediately sat up. He watched as the criminal stroll in the room, his phone glued to his ear. The man looked at him and Jeonghan panicked a little. Blood rushed up to his cheeks as he was reminded of what happened in the plane. The mafia must have noticed the change on the boy’s pale skin because he raised a brow at him.

 

The angel bowed his head to hide his face. He’s embarrassed. What is happening to him? Why is his heart pounding like a drum? Is he acting like this because of that stupid kiss? Aish--- Jeonghan control your heart!

 

Seungcheol put a hand on his temple and sighed. “Okay. See you in two days then.”

 

Jeonghan wondered what the call was about and why the mafia seemed frustrated. He flinched when the man laid down on the bed, head facing the pillow. “W-why are you here?”

 

Seungcheol turned his head and furrowed his brows at the innocent question of the boy. “This is my bed too, I have every right to be here wife.”

 

My bed? Jeonghan’s eyes widened. Did they--- did they sleep in one bed?! The boy froze in his seat. But---but--- he’s a billionaire! He can afford two, even five king size beds! Why does he always want to sleep next to Jeonghan? Could it be…. The angel’s face started to heat up. He was so exhausted when they arrived at the airport that he doesn’t even remember coming to a hotel let alone changing out of his suit! Jeonghan frantically pulled the covers to hide himself. With teary eyes, he shot an accusing look at the man. “Did-- did you touch me?!”

 

Seungcheol watched as the boy’s face become redder. A dark glint in the criminal’s gray eyes. The annoying call he got from a minute quickly forgotten when he saw his wife’s flustered expression. His playfulness started making a comeback. He rolled his body and used his right arm to support his head as he looked at the boy from head to his covered toes. “I didn’t do anything, but I like your suggestion.”

 

In a swift move, Seungcheol got up and trapped Jeonghan’s body against the headboard, surprising the boy in the process. He watched darkly as the blonde’s eyes tremble in fear.

 

“T--that’s not what I---I-----”

 

He moved his face closer, only a few inches away from his wife’s lips. He could hear him breathing shallowly, his pupils shrinking as if he had seen a ghost. “Don’t move.”

 

The mafia let his greedy eyes travel from the beautiful yet terrified brown eyes of the boy to his button nose, dipping down to his philtrum and finally the pink luscious lips that felt so soft against his. He felt his mouth getting dry when the boy sunk his lips in between his teeth.

 

Jeonghan held his breath when he saw the man focusing on his lips, unconsciously he bit them. He didn’t expect the man to bring his warm hand to his face to free his lower lip with his thumb. He lifted the boy’s chin, keeping it in place making Jeonghan’s heart beat faster. What is the man planning to do?

 

“I d--- I don’t think we-- we sho-should---” Jeonghan shut his eyes when he saw the man moved closer, he’s breathing so close to his lips. The angel’s mind completely going blank.

 

“We’re married, of course we sh----”

 

Jeonghan’s eyes sprang open when a knock resonated in the room.

 

Holy mother of Jesus! God is real! Jeonghan wanted to cry happy tears when the criminal let go of his chin and groaned in annoyance. Whoever was knocking, Jeonghan will make sure to pray for his soul so he’d reach heaven one day.

 

“Get the door.” The man ordered as he shot his murderous eyes to where the knock was coming from.

 

Jeonghan never felt happier following the mafia’s order. The boy jumped off the bed and hurriedly left the room. When he was out of the mafia’s sight, he released a heavy sigh. He walked calmly to the door while massaging his heart. He’s afraid that he’ll have cardiovascular related diseases if he spend more time with the bastard. Jeonghan opened the door and was greeted by the hotel staff with a trolley of food and drinks. The boy opened the door wider to welcome the man in maroon uniform and followed behind him to the dining area.

 

Just in time, the mafia left the room and saw his wife eyeing the trays that were placed on their table, salivating when he lifted the silver cover and saw the chicken soup like he hadn’t eaten for five days. Another idea popped in his mind. Seungcheol strode behind the boy as quiet as possible and whispered in a seductive tone: “Let’s eat brea-”

 

“Gah!”

 

However, Seungcheol didn’t know that whenever the boy gets surprised, his hand flails about and because his face was just behind the boy’s ear, it was obvious that he’d get hit on the eye by the boy’s flying knuckles. “Fff----”

 

Jeonghan stopped moving about when he heard the restrained curse behind him. His whole face paled when he felt the cold, dark aura growing behind him, wanting to eat him alive, sounds of thunder playing in the background.

 

“Choi Jeonghan.”

 

“Eek!” The angel jumped 10 feet away from the man when he heard his stern voice. He’s dead, he did not just hurt the mob boss! He saw the murderous look on the man’s eyes and the angel felt like he should ask for mercy when the man started walking towards him. Jeonghan fell down on his knees and dropped his head on the cold floor.

 

“I--- I’m sorry sir! Although it was your fault for standing behind me and scaring me like that--- I didn't mean to hurt you! Please forgive me!”

 

Seungcheol halt when he heard the half-hearted apology. He was offended by the passive aggressive attitude of his wife. No one has ever tried blaming him before because they know well that they won’t wake up again the next day so when he heard his wife’s mosquito voice, the man almost chuckled loudly. The boy is indeed one of a kind.

 

“What did you just--” The man heard the boy squeal when he placed another foot to the front. Seungcheol watched as the boy’s back tremble. Seeing the boy cower in fear brings him a sense of pride but also a bit of guilt since the blond isn’t just an ordinary kid but his legitimate wife.

 

Seungcheol closed his eyes to control himself. He doesn’t want to be angry at his stupid wife so he let go of his grudge (for now) “Get up, lunch is getting cold.”

 

When he saw the man turn his heels to go back to the table, Jeonghan got up and sighed. Looks like it's going to be a loooong day.

 

The angel bowed his head as he hesitantly walked to the table. He could feel the mafia’s eyes boring holes through his small frame. He was about to walk past him, originally he wanted to sit 4 chairs away from the petty boss but because that certain someone pulled him by the shirt, Jeonghan was forced to sit next to him.

 

The two were quietly eating when Seungcheol decided to break the ice. “What do you think about me?”

 

Jeonghan almost spit the banana bread he was eating to the mafia’s face when his “husband” suddenly asked. “What do you m-mean?”

 

Seungcheol put down his utensils and connected his palm together, head turned to his wife. “Am I a good husband?”

 

Jeonghan fought hard not to cringe at the man. He was looking at Jeonghan hopefully. This guy has some serious brain damage. Why does he even ask when he knows that he will not like the angel’s real answer? The boy almost felt a bit sorry for the mafia. He’s rich and good looking yet he’s so lonely that he even had to force a straight guy into a relationship. So instead of answering the obvious, he responded: “I… I don’t know… I’ve only spent tw-two days with you…”

 

Seungcheol raised his brow and looked down at his food, his thumb rubbing the side of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter