HIM: RAIN RAIN GO AWAY~

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title acronym: HIM (Honeymoon in Maldives)

💓 Thank you for up voting! 💓
aoiPunch

 

“The pan is burning.” Seungcheol dryly commented as he sat at the counter, watching his wife struggle beating the eggs with a bowl hugged tightly in his left arm.

 

“What?” Jeonghan who was intensely whisking the eggs with his tongue sticking out, jumped when a voice echoed. He turned to see the mafia already sitting at the counter. The angel looked to where his husband was pointing and panicked when he saw smoke coming from it. He hastily put down the stainless bowl and ran to the stove.

 

Because a certain someone lost a game last night, he had to make breakfast. (lunch if you consider the time) Jeonghan, after being disturbed in his slumber by the mafia multiple times, begrudgingly got off the bed and stomped his way to the kitchen.

 

Originally he thought that the mafia was kidding since he has more than enough money to buy a restaurant, he could pay the most well-known chef in Maldives to cook for him so why would he want blonde to make him food when he knows damn well that they are not in good terms? How certain is he that Jeonghan will not put pesticide in his food? Now here he is, hair neatly made into a bun thanks to the silver chopstick, almost burning the kitchen down. My, what a disastrous day!

 

“Hot, hot, hot!” The blonde immediately ran to the stove and took the pan with his bare hand, causing him to hiss in pain because the handle was burning hot too. Jeonghan tossed the pan in the sink and blew on his red palm.

 

Jeonghan is a man with many talents, he’s good at math, science, spelling, sports, mixing coffee, you name it, but what he could never master is the art of making decent food. Every time he tries cooking, his meal would always end up over cooked or raw; that’s why his best friend never trusts him in the kitchen. That’s why it was no surprise that he had an accident even before putting oil in the pan.

 

“Tsk. You can’t even make proper breakfast.” Seungcheol walked over to Jeonghan and took his hand and placed it in the sink, under the running water.

 

Jeonghan bit his lips as he tried to bite down the pain. Damn it stings. He looked up to see the mafia who’s staring at his red palm with a furrowed brow and…. Is that worry he’s reading?

 

“You should be more careful.”

 

Blood started rushing to Jeonghan’s face when he heard the soft, low voice of the man. He gulped and immediately pulled his hand away from the mafia’s grip and looked around, his eyes never meeting the mafia. “It’s-- it’s okay now… I should cut th---”

 

“No.” The mafia shot his killer eyes to his stubborn wife as he tightened his grip to stop him from coming back to the counter where he left the chopping board with a half minced potato. “Leave it. I can order food for us just stay there.”

 

Jeonghan pouted when he heard the order. He had worked his lazy so hard to prepare for breakfast, he can’t have those eggs and potatoes go to waste! The mafia may be rich, but that doesn’t mean he can just dispose ingredients! There are millions of children starving in the street! “N--no it’s fine. We can’t just throw them away. I really want to have omelet so just let me do my thing---- s-sir.”

 

Seungcheol locked eyes with his wife’s determined ones. After a few minutes of staring, he sighed. “You want to have omelets?”

 

Jeonghan quirked his brows before slowly nodding. The sting of the burn returning but he can’t go put his hand back in the sink when the president is staring at him like this right? “N-ne.”

 

The mafia shifted his eyes and looked at the cold ingredients before turning to his wife again. “You sure?”

 

The angel tried to read the man’s tone and expression. His voice husky, soft and hushed, like he’s talking to a sleepy child; his eyebrows scrunched in a way and… is that uncertainty he’s seeing? Why is the mafia staring at him with those eyes? Jeonghan’s heart started to pound wildly again. What’s going on with this guy?

 

When the boy didn’t answer, he smack his lips. “Very well then, I’ll cook.”

 

Seungcheol let go of his wife’s hand and walked to the counter to continue the blonde’s unfinished business. Although his eyes are now glued to the potatoes, he can sense that the boy is still in his spot. “Turn off the faucet you’re wasting water, get some ice for your burn.”

 

“E-eh?” dumbfounded Jeonghan shook his head when he realized he was staring at nothingness. He saw the mafia slicing the potatoes and that’s what woke the blonde up. “A--ah--- I’ll do that s--”

 

He saw his wife freeze when Seungcheol shot a glare at him, perfectly warning him not to interrupt. Although he has never cooked before, making a very basic breakfast wouldn’t be difficult. It’s just potatoes and eggs, he can always search it on YouTube, plus he thinks he’s better than the boy so to continue being a show-off, he ordered the boy to sit his down and wait.

 

Jeonghan bit his lips while trailing his eyes to the mafia who’s been walking back and forth in the kitchen. While he busy himself making breakfast, Jeonghan thought: how could a guy like him exist? He’s handsome, rich, powerful, good at games, has nice and now he’s cooking. He watches as the mafia skillfully sauté the potatoes and onions. Even though he’s putting very little effort, his biceps seemed to look bigger. Why is God unfair?

 

Being stared at, Seungcheol smirked to himself before turning and exposed his dimples to his wife. “Enjoying the view?”

 

Good heavens there it goes again! The dimples! He stared at the playful gray eyes and Jeonghan couldn’t control the blush spreading to his cheeks. “N-no--- I--- I- want to help.”

 

“You can help by sitting still, baby.” Seungcheol had a cocky grin on his face and he watched as his wife turned even redder as he let the last word roll out of his lips.

 

Jeonghan bit his lips. This isn’t good, he can’t act like a wimp in front of this man. He’s dangerous and he enjoys people suffering, he can’t give him that pleasure. “N-no, no it’s fine. M-my hands are good now see, I’ll get the---ah!”

 

The boy was getting off the chair when strong arms, like he wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter