A FATHER'S STUPIDITY IS HIS SON'S MISERY

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

šŸ’“ THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING! šŸ’“

Ianasakura1, alexandraalona20, DNAforJeonghan, IonaLenz, and DBSJgenie17

Ā 

HANAHAKI? OWNER? WHAT?!

Ā 

Okay first, isnā€™t Hanahaki the name of the infamous syndicate thatā€™s been on since the early 70ā€™s?! Is this guy for real? Aren't mobsters supposed to be older with guns displayed on their waists, a tobacco in between the yellow set of fake teeth, a bandana on the head and fat gold jewelries on each finger? This guy who proclaims to be one looks more like a prince than a gangster. He's well dressed and his skin looks so white and flawless, no scars or tattoos that would make the other cower in fear. No one would believe he's part of a shady business. Second, if heā€™s the leader thenā€¦ thenā€¦ how is he related to his dad?! What in the world did he do this time?!

Ā 

An angel getting involved in the black market, Heechul is the only one. Jeonghan thought he's really lucky he hasn't met a lot of angels, if he did, his family would be one of their hot topics! Why isn't he allowed to disown his father? It's just unfair!

Ā 

And this guy said heā€™s Jeonghanā€™s owner.... Is Jeonghan adopted? Could it be... thisā€¦ this man in front of him is his real father?! Wait, heā€™s too young! Plus, he doesn't have wings. Jeonghan thought and thought until a bad feeling hit him and made him shudder. Did his dadā€¦did he--- OH GOD PLEASE NO! Jeonghanā€™s face turned red when he realized. A person can only own something if they buy them so could it be... D-did his dad just--- just sell his one and only precious, handsome, literally an angel son t-to the mafia?! Jeonghan held back a cry. How could he? He's the only person that will bail him out of jail-- how could his father just throw him away to be a mafia's slave? Heā€™s a guy!

Ā 

ā€œIsā€¦ is he insane? Heā€™s starting to creep me out.ā€ Jeonghan spoke out loud and crossed his arms to hide his chest. He looked at his father and thatā€™s when he realized the scared look in his eyes, his face pale and his lips dry. Jeonghan became very confused when he saw that his father doesn't have wings. His eyes traveled to the emotionless guy who is standing next to his dad and that's when he found out why his had has been extremely quiet, the man was pointing a gun to his side.

Ā 

Jeonghan's eyes widened. That-- that's not a real gun, right? T-that-- that doesn't have real bullets-- right? He never felt this scared in his entire life. His heart is about to leap out of his mouth. Heā€™s confused, worried and angry at his father ā€œKim Heechul whatā€™s happening?!ā€

Ā 

ā€œB-boss-- Jeonghan, heā€™s--- you canā€™t---ā€ Heechul was cut off when the leader glared at him. Heā€™s helpless, he doesnā€™t know how to fix this mess. He loathes himself for being reckless and for dragging his own flesh and blood in danger. If something happens to his son, he will never forgive himself. He thanked the heavens that his son is smart enough to stay still but heā€™s still not safe, heā€™ll only feel relieved when his son escapes out of here. Heā€™s panicking, he canā€™t think of a way out. The leader is staring at his son and itā€™s driving Heechul crazy. What does he want from him? Did he find out heā€™s an angel? His forehead started to sweat. Thereā€™s no way he did. Jeonghan wasnā€™t using his powers when he arrived so---

Ā 

ā€œMingyu.ā€ Heechul flinched when the leader snapped. In split seconds, the tall guy pulled a briefcase out of nowhere and handed a piece of paper to the leader.

Ā 

ā€œDidnā€™t you sign this contract? You even used your own blood as ink. Everything you own is mine now. Including this.ā€ the mafia pointed at the boy.

Ā 

ā€œBut----ā€

Ā 

Seungcheol sighed and it made Heechul cry internally. Heā€™s dead. He wonā€™t be able to protect his son. When the leader put a hand in his back pocket, Heechul closed his eyes. Maybe god will not forgive him for what he did. Maybe when the bullets pierce his head, he will have amnesia and he will forget everything about this life, or why heā€™ll be in hell when he wakes up. He hopes that god would rescue his son, he had nothing to do with their fight or the mafia. Itā€™s unfair to make him suffer. Heā€™s too young, thereā€™s so many things his son hasnā€™t experienced, he doesnā€™t want to snatch that chance away just because he did something stupid.

Ā 

A few seconds have passed, and he finally opened his eyes. He saw the mafia walkingā€¦ away from him and onto the large sofa? He sat there and removed his jacket, exposing his designer long sleeves. He loosened his tie and leaned back a bit to pull out his phone.

Ā 

ā€œMingyu, Wonwoo bring him to father. Keep him for now.ā€

Ā 

ā€œWhat?ā€ Heechul was in a state of shock because the leader didnā€™t kill him.

Ā 

Seungcheol really doesnā€™t want to deal with this rat anymore. He wants to kill him but the boy with long blond hair has been staring at him with his curious eyes and as much as Seungcheol hates it, for some reason, he doesnā€™t want to do anything violent in front of him. The boy is eerie. Seungcheol shot his killer eyes on the boy and scrutinized him.

Ā 

The blonde looks so fragile, his hair looks so soft even when itā€™s tied messily, his brown cat eyes matches his button nose and pink lips, his small frame proportioned, his exposed slim legs are flawless and his skin, like porcelain looks too delicate to touch. This boy is dangerously and unexplainably ethereal, it would be a waste to kill such beauty. He doesnā€™t know the relationship of the two but he doesnā€™t care. Heā€™ll keep this one, he looks innocent and dumb at the same time. It interests him, so he decided to keep the boy, for now.

Ā 

"No--- no wait! Please! Please don't--- I'm begging you please don't touch hi--- put me down!"

Ā 

The two nodded and lifted Heechul like heā€™s paper and dragged him out of (his) Seungcheolā€™s house. Although they were surprised about the fact that the boss didnā€™t cement coffin him or how for the first time, in his dull 26 years of existence, he became interested in a person, they didnā€™t ask anything. Instead, they just did what they were told.

Ā 

The leader dialed someone and placed the phone to his ear. It took a while before he spoke:

Ā 

ā€œFather, I found an interesting... thing.ā€

Ā 

He raised a brow to Jeonghanā€™s direction and the angelā€™s mouth twitched at the name. Is heā€¦ is he talking about me?!

Ā 

ā€œMingyu and Wonwoo are on their way to bring my gift and vermin.ā€

Ā 

Seungcheol never tore his gaze away from the boy whoā€™s still seated on the cold floor.

Ā 

ā€œI got a few questions about this house. For nowā€¦ get him a babysitter.ā€

Ā 

Are they talking aboutā€¦ his dad? Where is he? What are they gonna do with him?! And a babysitter? Yeah sure he acts like a kid but why get him a sitter? Jeonghan really doesnā€™t understand the terms the man was using. He wants to stand up and find his dad but right now, heā€™s lost. He doesnā€™t know where to start. He had so many questions.

Ā 

ā€œIā€™ll call you again tomorrow.ā€

Ā 

The man dropped the call. The mafia stood up from his seat and casually walked out of the room, the almost forgotten foreign man helped the blond up and ushered him to follow the leader.

Ā 

Jeonghan swallowed the lump on his throat, he's trembling, he let the man guide him, he doesn't know where they're taking him, nor did he pay attention to his surrounding since he's too terrified to focus. They're not really members of Hanahaki, right? He won't die tonight, right? Right? Someone answer him!

Ā 

ā€œBring my clothes, do everything thatā€™s needed to be done tomorrow.ā€ Seungcheol held the key up and the foreigner immediately took it and bowed. The handsome foreigner smirked at the boy who was spacing out before leaving.

Ā 

The sound of the door clicking made Jeonghan realize that the foreigner is gone and heā€™s in the same spacious bedroom he woke up to, alone with the mafia.

Ā 

Jeonghan watched as the man dropped his jacket on the bed and sat there casually, a dark look in his gray eyes. He's been staring at the long-haired boy for a long time now and it made Jeonghan more uncomfortable and frightened. What is he looking at? Does he have dirt on his face? When the mafia smirked, Jeonghan cursed mentally.

Ā 

, what will he do to him? Why did his men leave? A-and why did he remove his Jacket? There's no way-- It.... itā€™s not possible right? He---heā€™s a guy an-and arenā€™t mafias straight? What does he want from Jeonghan? They both haveā€¦ His face turned as red as tomato. Is it because he look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter