YOON JEONGHAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already rush hour when Jeonghan finished talking to his professor about his homework. When he arrived to their meeting place, he apologized to his assistant for not minding their travel time. The blonde thought they’d be stuck in traffic until dinner but because of Mingyu’s skillful driving, they arrived home earlier than expected.

 

Jeonghan ran to the kitchen as soon as they got home but he was surprised when he saw a new face in black gourmet outfit manning the kitchen.

 

“Good evening sir, I’m still preparing dinner, do you want to have fruits first?” the man bowed and spoke to the perplexed boy. He had a bright smile plastered on his face and just like all the others he met, this man is also handsome.

 

The angel’s doubts about his husband’s uality came running back to him. He’s convinced that the mafia only hires young handsome men because he’s into them. Does he also let them shop using his money? Is he also kind to them? Does he push them around and peck them when he feels like it? Although the idea doesn’t sit well in his mind, Jeonghan assumed that the president does because why would he only kiss him when he has all these handsome men lined up for him? Although he’s sure that he doesn’t like the mafia, he didn’t like knowing that his husband was his first kiss but he wasn’t his. This kind of thinking made the boy feel a little green. Jeonghan glared at the man and scrutinized him from head to toe while sitting down by the counter.

 

“Oh! My apologies sire! I forgot to introduce myself! I’m Wen Junhui, I’ll be your resident chef starting tonight.”

 

“We have a chef?!” Jeonghan was pulled out of his turmoil and looked over Mingyu who was just entering the kitchen.

 

“Yes sir! I’m the personal chef of the president back in his building but because of the sudden move, I had to buy the house next door, arranged the papers and move the furniture in a short period of time!” the man’s smile gradually changed into grimace as he continued to tell his frustrating story as the mafia’s employee.

 

Mingyu told him that he should just ignore the chef but Jeonghan actually pitied him. His initial irritation was replaced with sympathy because just like him, he too is a victim of the bossy tycoon.

 

“Anyway, Master Choi, you don’t have to worry about eating unhygienic food anymore because Chef Jun is here to the rescue!” he announced with so much passion and pride it actually startled the blonde.

 

“Hey! What are you trying to imply?!” gritted the taller man.

 

“I’m just saying, you’re not the cleanest person I know; not the most careful one either. I’m glad you didn’t break anything in my kitchen.”

 

“Uhm… guys…”

 

“The only thing broken here are your bones once I’m done with you.”

 

“C-calm d--”

 

“Don’t get cocky with me; you’re not the only thorn here.”

 

“I should ju--”

 

“That’s enough.” the two clashing wolves calmed when the Alpha’s voice echoed. The mafia stepped inside the kitchen with his assistant tailing behind him. The arguing men quickly bowed and separated to continue their work.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan froze after hearing the familiar low and husky voice. His face turned bright red. Because of last night’s incident, the angel could not look at his husband (well, he normally can’t, but right now it’s even much harder.) He doesn’t know what to do or where to look so the boy awkwardly tried to start a conversation. “Y--you’re home already?”

 

“Yes. How was school?” Came the rough voice and it made the boy shrink in his seat. He felt the mafia’s eyes on him, waiting for him to speak.

 

“It-- it was okay.” Alright, since the mafia’s acting normal and didn’t bring it up like he usually would to torment the lad, he should just forget about it and move on.

 

“Did you get to school on time?” The mafia briefly looked at his wife before sitting next to him. Using his hand, he ordered Mingyu to get him his usual drink.

 

Jeonghan could be delusional but the heat he felt earlier was starting to rise again once the mafia was beside him. Please forget about last night, please forget about last night. His mind is going crazy again so he decided to distract himself by watching the yellowish liquor get poured in a glass. “Uhm-- yes I-- I uh thanks to Mingyu-ssi.”

 

The mafia nodded and sat at the counter waiting for the drinks that Mingyu is currently serving him over the mini bar that also didn’t exist before their marriage.

 

When Mingyu had served the mafia his whiskey, he saw his wife curiously studying the drink. He inwardly smirked before casually offering the glass to his wife. “Try it.”

 

Jeonghan stared at the suspicious drink that the mafia was offering him. He was only staring because he remembers seeing it being drunk by bad men in a lot of action movies. The mafia must have thought he was curious because the tycoon knows he doesn’t drink. He even drank all the liquor the angel was poured and got very drunk in Maldives. “N-no I’m fine… I don’t drink.”

 

“Try it.”

 

Okay, it was no doubt an order and it made the boy gulp. He’s sweating. He’s really lightweight and he hates the taste of liquor. The angel is scared of what might happen but since he had no choice, he reluctantly grabbed the glass and gave it a sip. Once the bitter taste reached the back of his tongue, Jeonghan’s face unsightly scrunched up and he shivered. The taste was nasty! Why on earth do people drink that?! The boy left the glass on the counter and hurried to the sink to wash his mouth.

 

The mafia chuckled at how ridiculous the boy’s reaction to alcohol was. “You should have seen your face, wife.”

 

Jeonghan glared at the man and his cheeks puffed, the taste remained on his tongue but he forgot it as soon as he heard the boss’ evil laugh. He did it on purpose! He made the innocent angel drink for the sake of his entertainment, this--- this guy! “That wasn’t funny!”

 

Jeonghan stomped back and was ready to fight the mafia when the boss gave him a teasing smile, his dimples showing. This expression made Jeonghan’s heart flutter and it made him think that even the evil president glows when he is happy. I mean, look at that perfect smile! His pearl white teeth and plum red lips would definitely seal a number of toothpaste commercials! Just this one look and Jeonghan’s anger dissipated almost completely, that is until the boss decided to open his itchy mouth.

 

“Drink some more, I’ll have Wonwoo setup the camera.”

 

The people in the kitchen snickered and it made Jeonghan wanted to throw a chair at the mafia. Why does he enjoy embarrassing him?! When he was about to leave the kitchen, a strong hand stopped him and made him sit back. He was going to protest but when he saw the mafia’s lips approaching him, he swiftly put a hand to his mouth.

 

This homo is at it again!

 

This block made the criminal shot daggers eyes and the angel felt the imaginary stab. He struggled to make an excuse. “W-- were not alone.”

 

The mafia’s brows relaxed after hearing his wife’s bashful tone. He smirked at how innocent the boy looked with his flushed cheeks. Seungcheol moved his head close and with his rough voice, he whispered in a seductive tone: “Be grateful were not.”

 

Jeonghan shivered and his face turned bright red when the mafia pulled his hand down to capture his lips. The mafia who had grown addicted to the lips ever since the first contact had seen another opportunity to capture and gently on them. Jeonghan doesn’t know why he can’t protest. Even when the mafia drank alcohol, why does he still find their kisses so delicious? His mouth parted a little as he let the mafia owns his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter