MONKEY BUSINESS

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

šŸ’“ Thank you for upvoting! šŸ’“

Ā EmyLea_Elle

Ā 

ā€œW-Wait!--- Seungcheol!ā€ Jeonghan shut his eyes when he landed on the soft mattress. He couldnā€™t get up when mafia held him down and attacked his neck with wet kisses. The boy held back a moan when he felt teeth sinking in the sensitive spot. His whole body tingled as the room temperature increased. His eyes turned blurry, itā€™s hot, too hot. Heā€™s starting to pant louder, his jaw slacked open as the man on top of him hummed while littering his neck. The room was filled with rustling and heavy breathing. All of a sudden, the queen size bed was too small, too stuffy.

Ā 

Seungcheol looked up at Jeonghan with his clouded eyes and his desire grew more when his wife stopped pushing him and instead had the back of his hand pressed against his own lips, muffling any sound that would come out of his mouth. The boy was sweaty, his eyes were hooded and glossy, his mouth parted as he tried to regulate his breathing. A few strands of hair stuck on his flushed cheeks, while one of his hand holds tightly onto the bedpost. This look made him more appetizing, more innocent and helpless.

Ā 

"Let me hear you baby." The man removed his wife's hand from his lips; they had a brief eye contact before Seungcheol dipped down to connect his with his wifeā€™s. The kiss was aggressive and needy. Seungcheol tugged the plump lips with his teeth to make the boy part his own. When his wife sheepishly complied, Seungcheol deepened their kiss with his tongue and moved them in perfect sync. Seungcheol smirked when he felt the boy holding onto his sleeves.

Ā 

Jeonghanā€™s grip tightened as he lifted his head from the bed. He wanted more; his response had gotten aggressive as well. His heart was pounding loudly in his chest. The angel never knew this kind of hunger exists in him.

Ā 

After some minutes the tycoon released the sinful mouth that had been trying so hard to gap for air and proceeded to trail kisses down to his jaw, the side of the neck and shoulders.

Ā 

Jeonghan felt his body heat up more, the feeling of being kissed and touch is strangely making him crave for more friction and when his husbandā€™s knee touched a certain sensitive area that has gradually been growing, the angelā€™s eyes shut and he let out an groan. The kisses on his collar stopped.

Ā 

! Jeonghanā€™s eyes sprung open and the angel covered his mouth, he felt humiliated when he realized what had just happened. He--- heā€™s hard! Jeonghanā€™s body shivered when his husband chuckled. ---- he-he didnā€™t hear that right?

Ā 

ā€œCute.ā€ said the mafia before continuing to abuse the already dark spot on his wifeā€™s delicious neck.

Ā 

ā€œA-ah-- no---ā€ Jeonghan cursed himself for getting carried away earlier. Now that heā€™s back from the high, he realized heā€™s being ually assaulted! This isnā€™t supposed to happen! This criminal canā€™t snatch whatā€™s left of his innocence! So with renowned strength, Jeonghan had started to gain control of whatā€™s left of his power and when he felt his mark stinging and his palm burning, Jeonghan pushed the man away.

Ā 

ā€œSeung-- stop!ā€ After using all his strength, the angelā€™s body immediately went limp. He really is weak. He felt collapsing but he fought back, he canā€™t faint now. Who knows what this man would do when heā€™s unconscious? Jeonghan tiredly looked up and thatā€™s when he saw the surprised look on the mafiaā€™s handsome face. His whole body turned pale when the mafiaā€™s brow furrowed. ! Did he just-- push him too hard?! Did he accidentally use his divine powers? Jeonghan gulped.

Ā 

Seungcheol couldnā€™t believe that the boy who was too weak to carry a luggage had pushed him off with so much force. He was just actively kissing back and Seungcheol isnā€™t mistaken, heā€™s sure he pressed against something hard just a second ago so why did his wife suddenly push him? ā€œWhatā€™s wrong?ā€

Ā 

ā€œI-- I--ā€ The angel couldnā€™t find any words to say.

Ā 

ā€œ.....What?ā€

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m--- Iā€™m a Christian!ā€ He blurted. Itā€™s a stupid reason, he thought but itā€™s better than nothing.

Ā 

However, the mafia wasnā€™t turned off by this and just raised a brow ā€œand?ā€

Ā 

ā€œW--we can't make babies-- premarital is a sin!ā€ Jeonghanā€™s face reddened. He canā€™t believe heā€™s saying something so embarrassing.

Ā 

The mafiaā€™s eyes glistened and it made his nervous wife even more nervous. ā€œWeā€™re married, wife.ā€

Ā 

Jeonghanā€™s face paled when he saw the victorious smile of the mafia. Seungcheol grabbed the boy by the nape to kiss him once again when--

Ā 

ā€œW-- Wait!ā€

Ā 

ā€œWhat now?!ā€

Ā 

ā€œI-- Iā€™m not comfortable!ā€

Ā 

ā€œLetā€™s turn off the lights then.ā€

Ā 

ā€œNO!!! Thatā€™s not what I meant!ā€ the angel stopped the hand that was going for the lamp and sighed as he bowed his head.

Ā 

Seungcheol watched as his wife gently let go of his hand. His eyes kept moving and the leader knew that the boy was thinking deeply so he waited until he spoke again.

Ā 

ā€œI-- Seungcheol-ssi itā€™s not right to force someone in bed. Iā€™m not that kind of person, okay. We-- weā€™re married but Iā€™m not ready-- so please, as your wife, please respect me.ā€ Jeonghan breathed out as he felt tears b at the corner of his eye. Heā€™s embarrassed and afraid; embarrassed, because he enjoyed it and his body obviously craved more and afraid because he doesnā€™t know how the mafia will take this. But no matter how, he must know that he canā€™t just do whatever he wants with Jeonghan. The boy firmly believes that as his ā€˜wifeā€™ he has the right to refuse the mafiaā€™s ual desires.

Ā 

After a moment of thinking, the mafia planted a chaste kiss on the boyā€™s lips before leaving the bed.

Ā 

Jeonghan blinked at the action. When he saw the man leaving, he felt cold and dejected. Before he could stop himself, his mouth had already questioned the mafia's action: ā€œwhere are you going?ā€

Ā 

The angel saw the surprise in the mafiaā€™s eyes. He must have not thought Jeonghan would ask. Suddenly, the boy felt hesitant. Heā€™s not sure if he wants to hear what the man will answer him.

Ā 

ā€œOut, go to sleep.ā€ And the door was shut.

Ā 

The room fell silent. Jeonghan should jump out of joy because heā€™s safe from the ert but strangely, he felt a bit bad when he saw the frown on the mafiaā€™s handsome face before he left. Well, even if he cried-- which is most likely impossible, Jeonghan will still not give himself up to the man. The boss might think that everyone is smitten by his physique; he might think that every woman would throw themselves at him well too bad, he married a man! So what if he has a cute smile? So what if heā€™s oozing with iness? Jeonghan would never--- ā€œAchoo!ā€

Ā 

The angel clicked his tongue he hates how he sneeze every time he thinks of something dirt--- NO! T-thereā€™s no way-- Why is he thinking of such sinful activities with-- with the mafia again? Has he gone masochistic? What is wrong with him? Jeonghanā€™s face flushed. He really is going insane. He shouldnā€™t be thinking like this, the mafia left because he rejected his advances. The angel tried to think of something else to stop himself from fantasizing.

Ā 

He'll probably go to a club or meet someone to get him off.

Ā 

Jeonghan's eyes grew when a negative thought came into his mind, just the idea of the mafia out there smiling to someone else made him felt like he was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter