AIRPLANE

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💓 Thank you for upvoting! 💓

roslindarashid, LuvJeongCheol95

 

“P-prez I don’t think it’s necessary t-to have a honeymoon trip. I- I mean we don’t really like each other and it’s a waste of money--- we--- we should go back.” Although no matter how opposed the boy was with the idea, he still followed the mafia because he threatened to carry him if he didn’t move and now here he is, in the business class section, standing on the aisle as he was too astonished to absorb what’s happening.

 

Jeonghan’s frustrated. He’s holding the mafia’s small bag. Seriously he’s planning to go to Maldives for seven days and that’s all he brought? And what about Jeonghan? This inconsiderate jerk is dragging him to a foreign country without even a toothbrush. How will he survive the seven days of hell with the mafia if he doesn’t have basic human necessities?

 

“The plane is about to take off, sit down.” Seungcheol ordered before glancing back to the window.

 

Jeonghan huffs in his seat. His mind is chaotic right now. First, the mafia gave him a proper wedding with the altar, reception and all that jazz, now he’s going to bring Jeonghan to a foreign country for their h-honeymoon?!

 

Jeonghan is convinced the mafia has some sort of weird fantasy going on in that egoistic head of his. He only agreed to marry the mafia because he thought it would be a private ceremony, that only the people who are involved will know and that the mafia is only doing it to legally ‘own’ the boy, that he doesn’t have to act like the spouse of the devil but the unlucky angel was so wrong because now, he's already in the plane to Maldives. “H---how did you even get me a passport?”

 

Seungcheol snapped his head to his wife who’s looking at him in disbelief. “I have my ways.”

 

Jeonghan felt chills travel down his spine when the mafia smirked at him. He felt his cheeks heat up and unconsciously, he bit his lips. Why did he even ask? The angel sat awkwardly next to the mafia. He drew his attention to the head stewardess who's making an announcement.

 

After the safety measures, the plane started to move. Jeonghan fought the urge to hold on to the man's arm as the plane prepared for takeoff. He's nervous. Although it's not his first time riding a plane, it's his first time traveling abroad.

 

The plane hasn't lifted off the ground and yet he's already missing Korea. Why is the mafia bringing him to Maldives and not bother packing a suitcase? Will they really stay there for 7 days? Will he leave Jeonghan there to dwell on his own like a stray kitten? Perhaps torture him there before killing him? After all he didn't let him prepare for this trip.

 

Jeonghan shook his head, he let go of the bad thoughts. Afraid of really being left behind as a corpse in a foreign country, he countered his mind. Jeonghan thought the mafia didn't let him mentally prepare for the wedding either, so he convinced himself that the mafia just likes being in control of everything, not caring if others would disagree with him. Jeonghan nodded to himself.

 

Plus, once Jeonghan's friends notice he's missing, wouldn't the authorities look for him and eventually find out that he was last seen alive with the mafia? and when they investigate, wouldn't they find it odd that they suddenly got married? They will dig into the CEO's life which will later on expose his shady business! He had deduced that since the mafia wouldn't want the police to be suspicious of his whereabouts, he will keep the boy alive. Jeonghan has a slight chance of coming back to Korea.

 

The boy was snapped out of his turmoil when he felt the plane shake. He swore his ears will fall off in a matter of second as they ascend. Jeonghan closed his eyes, silently praying to God to protect him from all sorts of disaster.

 

Seungcheol who has been intently watching his wife smirked when the boy started whispering a prayer as he held his body tightly pressed against the large seat. He was about to let out a snarky comment when a hand suddenly landed on his chest, grabbing onto his expensive dress shirt for dear life.

 

The tycoon hissed, surprised when he felt nails dig into his skin, he wanted to slap the hand away but when he saw his wife's expression become more panicked, his face softened. Seungcheol placed his big hand on the boy's and smoothened the back of the shaking hand with his thumb.

 

When the plane finally flew steadily in the air, Jeonghan heaved a long sigh.

 

When it was okay to remove their seatbelts, Seungcheol teased "My, my, we're not even out of the plane yet baby, control yourself."

 

Jeonghan's eyes sprang open when he heard the low, seductive voice of the mafia. He turned his head like a broken robot to the mafia and his blood immediately rushed up to his cheeks. The mafia was smirking at him, there's a dark glint in his eyes. When he felt warmth pressing his hand, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Only then did he drop his eyes and realize that his hand was clutching the mafia's shirt. Jeonghan must have gripped it tightly seeing as how crumpled it had become, two buttons undone, exposing the mafia's milky white skin and toned left spec.

 

"A--I'm sorry!" Jeonghan, too afraid that the mafia might lash out because he just ruined a designer shirt, apologized and hastily removed his seatbelt to fix it.

 

Seungcheol watched as the flushed boy smooth his dress shirt ever so carefully while repeatedly saying 'sorry.'

 

Although his body involuntarily tensed up at his own courage and the proximity, the boy didn't seem to care as he was too busy straightening the wrinkles on the mafia's shirt.

 

Seungcheol's gray eyes grew darker when the boy bit his lips, cheeks becoming redder as he tried not to stare too long at the exposed skin. With shaking hands, his wife did the buttons ever so carefully. The mafia tore his eyes away from the boy's lips and looked down at his shirt. A string was hanging down at the top button, indicating that it's loose.

 

"Leave it." Came the rough voice when the boy reached for the last button.

 

Jeonghan flinched before looking up to the mafia with teary eyes, still chewing on his plump lips. The angel stared at the mafia, trying to read the dark gaze the man was giving him. Jeonghan felt like melting from the burning eyes of the mafia, his jaw clenched tightly as if he's controlling himself from punching the boy he married. The angel gulped, the man is really angry at him.

 

"S-sorry" Jeonghan apologized for the last time before sitting back to his chair. He felt his cheek becoming hotter with each passing second, his heart pounding loudly. He's scared. He cursed himself for holding onto the mafia's shirt. Now that gave the boss another reason to make his life miserable than it already is. Great, just great!

 

The silence was deafening. An hour has passed and yet neither of them were speaking. Jeonghan isn't used to this. He's feeling even more lonelier and helpless each passing moment. If he had his phone with him, he'd be able to stand sitting next to the mafia. He could listen to music and watch videos that will let him forget his worries for a while. Jeonghan was about to leave his seat for the loo when a voice came.

 

"Chocolate or strawberry?" Jeonghan's attention was drawn back to the devil next to him.

 

"A-ah?" Jeonghan was surprised that the mafia was talking to him. The boy turned to peek at the mafia's face. He has a stoic expression. Does that mean he's not mad anymore?

 

Seungcheol clicked a button before inquiring again "Chocolate or strawberry? Pick."

 

"Uh... strawberry?" Jeonghan, although still confused as to why the mafia was suddenly making him choose a flavor, decided to pick strawberries since they are his favorite.

 

In a second a beautiful stewardess stood in front of the newly wed. Her eyes widened when she saw the two handsome men who called for her. She squealed internally and thanked God for the breathtaking view. She smiled widely at the two and asked: "Good evening sir, how may I help you?"

 

"Get us a glass of wine, orange juice and a slice of strawberry cake." The mafia spoke while looking at his wife whose eyebrows raised upon hearing the order.

 

The stewardess put her hair behind her ear, she bowed in front of the two before going on her merry way to get the men's order and probably boast to the other flight attendants that two handsome men who were coincidentally sitting next to each other called her attention.

 

The boy turned to the mafia with a look of disbelief. Seungcheol stared at his wife's expression. "Yes?"

 

"...."

 

Seungcheol raised a brow to urge him to talk but the boy only sat there like a statue, and because the CEO is an impatient man, he easily got annoyed at the gaping boy: "What?"

 

Jeonghan blushed when the mafia's tone became harsh. He was snapped back to earth, eyes now focusing on the mafia's gray ones. He immediately looked down and shook his head vigorously. Aish! Jeonghan, what is happening to you? Why is he distracted? Why is he so intimidated by this human version of Satan when he's an angel?!

 

"Here you are sir." After some minutes, the stewardess returned with a trolley and a newly applied foundation.

 

Jeonghan looked at her in a weird way but his attention was snatched once again by the mafia when he fixed the boy's tray. He set the cake and orange juice before taking his glass to his own tray. "Uh... This?"

 

"Eat." Ordered the husband before sipping a glass of wine.

 

Although the cake looks so tempting, Jeonghan thought it's a bad idea to eat them. What if the mafia suddenly made him pay for what he ordered? There's no way he'll be able to pay for it. Even if he brought his wallet, his money won't be enough to cover the overpriced dessert served on the plane. "E--er I--- I can't pa--"

 

"Eat." Seungcheol repeated, this time he even shot his killer eyes to the now terrified boy. He watched as his wife stammered to pick up his spoon to munch the cake.

 

Hearing the stern voice of the mafia, Jeonghan couldn't help but obey him. Although he finds the action of the mafia suspicious, he had no choice but to follow him. Jeonghan could feel the piercing eyes of the mafia on him as he ate the cake. The food is delicious, but the angel finds it hard to chew, he's afraid that if he did, he'd be poisoned. What if the woman earlier was secretl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter