I Don't Want to be an Idol (Chapter 21)

I Don't Want to be an Idol
JIN'S POV
 
"What did you say?" Hoseok exclaimed. Yane said she would tell her uncle about us privately, so I felt like talking to my members alone is also the right thing to do. "You're dating her?"
 
"Are you serious about what you're saying? We don't joke about this kind of thing." Yoongi said so seriously.
 
"Do you think I would joke about this? I'm telling you the truth." I reply.
 
"But hyung, you know it's not going to be easy if you date her, right? Not only for yourself but it will especially be hard on her. I'm not saying that you should ignore your feelings for her," Namjoon pauses and sighs heavily.
 
"We're just worried, hyung. After what happened before with the false articles." Taehyung finishes Namjoon's sentence.
 
"I am aware of that and I know there will be consequences, but I will not do something that will hurt her. She doesn't like her life to be in public and I will respect that. But I hope that you will also support me. I don't want this to affect our relationship."
 
We didn't talk about dating before so this is all new to us. But I want to be honest with them because we don't hide things from each other. "What are you talking about? Of course, we're happy for you especially since it's noona. She's a close friend to all of us so we support you. But, does PD-nim know about this?" Jungkook asks.
 
"We're planning on telling him together but Yane said she wanted to tell him by herself."
 
They all nod, "Honestly, we're really happy for the both of you but you should also be careful, hyung. Anyway, we should celebrate with you. We should go out and eat. Should we call noona?" Jimin exclaimed.
 
"It's already dark, and she's been in a lot of pressure because of her exams so she needs time for herself, besides, I think PD-nim wouldn't let her out," I answer.
**
YANE'S POV
 
I tucked in my jacket around my waist and got ready to leave. We were done with the graduation rehearsal and I couldn't wait to go home and rest. I was in the car when my uncle calls me. "Yane, are you busy?"
 
"The rehearsal just got done. I'm about to go home. Did you need something?"
 
"Oh, Yongguk is here. He said he wants to see you."
 
"Really? I'm on my way there."
 
Yongguk is in the boy group B.A.P. He's friends with Minhyun and we got to know each other through him. We became close but after what happened to Tiffany, I pushed him away. But unlike Minhyun, Yongguk was there for me when I was depressed. He didn't give up on me, and although he is a celebrity, for me he is a person who played a big role in finding myself back.
 
When I arrived at the company, I ran straight to my uncle's office. It's been such a long since I've seen him because of his busy schedule. I didn't even knock, "Oppa!" I exclaimed running to him. 
 
"Yane!" He exclaims putting his arms around my neck. "It's been a long time, how are you?"
 
"I'm okay. I miss you." I answer still not letting him go. We talk to each other once in a while but we didn't see each other personally for such a long time.
 
 
"How are you? I heard you came back from your vacation?"
 
"Yeah, we've been overseas for a long time so we needed that vacation but it's nice to be back here. I called your uncle to ask if you were busy, good thing I came here."
 
We were interrupted by a knock on the door, and the seven guys came in. Yongguk puts both his hands on my shoulders as they bowed to him. "Sunbae-nim," Namjoon said. Yongguk bows to them in return. "Are we interrupting?"
 
"Oh no, Yongguk came by to see Yane." He answers Namjoon.
 
"We'll be in the conference room," I said as I pulled Yongguk out and waved to the guys.
 
Before BTS, Yongguk was the only celebrity who knew I was Uncle Bang Si Hyuk's niece. After Tiffany, he became my best friend. "Here." I laid his coffee on the table and sat beside him. "How's your promotion in Japan?"
 
"It went well. We barely had the time to rest because of shooting mv's, recording and writing songs, practicing, performing and fan meetings. But we're glad that the response was well received by the public. Anyway, I heard from PD-nim that you recorded a song that you wrote? You didn't tell me you were writing again."
 
"It's the song Tiffany and I had started to write but we didn't get to finish it together. But I finished writing it and I gave it to my uncle. I ended up singing it with Jin and Yoongi."
 
"Was it released? I heard the song earlier while waiting for you and it was really a nice piece." I shake my head. "You don't want it, right?"
 
"You know me. So they used it as a guide and recorded it again. Anyway, I'm really glad you're back. I've been waiting for you for a long time."
 
"I'm glad I'm here. By the way, I bought you this from Japan. I know you missed them." he said and handed me a box. It was macaroons. Before, he would buy me some in the same place because I loved how they made them there.
 
I received it excitedly. "You haven't forgotten. Thank you. I'll cook for you whenever you have free time, so call me. I know you're still busy but I really want to spend some time with you."
 
"I will. Don't worry, I will always make time for you."