I Don't Want to be an Idol (Chapter 15)

I Don't Want to be an Idol
"The guys are going overseas next week for their tour. I mean, if you want to see them before they go they would be happy. You seem to be getting closer to them." My uncle said while packing his luggage. He was going to Japan again for another business trip.
 
I sat on his bed and help him fold his clothes. "I will go there tomorrow since I don't have any classes or plans. What time is your flight tomorrow?"
 
"11."
 
"I'll take you to the airport and stop by your company. They will be there tomorrow, right?"
 
He nods his head. "They will be there. They are always practicing so yeah."
 
"You're giving them time to rest, right?"
 
"What do you think of your uncle? They're like my kids and I would not do something that will not be good for them." I let out a chuckle as he smiles.
 
The next day I drive my uncle to the airport and stopped by at the mart to buy some pastries and fruit. I didn't tell the boys I was going to visit them, and going to the company even without my uncle there has gotten easier for me because the boys made it more comfortable for me.
 
 
Some of the employees there greeted me when I entered. I smiled and bowed to them as I make my way to the practice room. I can hear the music once I got out from the elevator, the door was open and I peeked inside.
 
They seem to be in their own world because they were practicing so hard and they didn't notice me. They are always playful and energetic but seeing them practice so seriously, they look cool. I waited for the music to finish before knocking.
 
"Noona!" Taehyung ran to me while wiping his sweat, Jungkook helped with the bags that I was holding and the rest of the boys were surprised to see me there.
 
"Sorry for disturbing," I said.
 
"What are you talking about? We're glad that you are here." Jimin replied.
 
"He's right. We are just surprised." Hoseok added.
 
"Wait, are you here to visit us?" Namjoon asks and everyone turned to me.
 
"That's right, you always see us here after you visit Pdnim. And he's not here today so .....does that mean you really came here to see us?" Hoseok looked at me getting ready to tease me once he hears the answer that he wanted.
 
"I don't know what you usually eat for breakfast or lunch so I bought you fruits and bread. There's strawberry banana yogurt too. Please help yourselves." I said pointing the plastic bags that Jungkook was holding.
 
Hoseok smiles and puts his arm around my shoulder. "It's good to know that you came here for us since we're leaving next week for our tour. We will miss you."
 
I may not admit it to them but at this point, I was close enough to call them my friends.
 
"Want to go with us?" Taehyung said while chewing his bread. "It would be fun."
 
I just smile at him. "You've been waiting for this moment and I will be here to cheer you on."
 
After having their snacks, they went back to practice while I watched them. "How are you feeling?" I asked Jin when he sat right next to me while resting. It was not too long ago that he got very sick.
 
He wiped his sweat using his sleeves, "I'm good. I didn't get the chance to thank you for taking care of me that day. I took too much of your time but thank you for coming over."
 
I shrug. "I will do that again if it happens which I hope will not. Take care of yourself while you're overseas Jin. My only wish for the 7 of you is I hope no one will get hurt."He nods as he leaned back.
 
Yoongi and Namjoon went to the recording room while Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook went to the other room to rest. Jin stayed behind with me in the practice room. After a while, he stood up and went over to his bag and brought back a small box.
 
He sat in front of me and laid the box between us, I wondered what it was. His eyes were on mine when I looked at him, "Yane," it was weird because when he said my name my heart started to beat faster. I swallowed and tried to calm myself.
 
"I bought this because it reminded me of you," he said and pointed at the box.
 
I look at the box on the floor and debated with myself on what to do. Why is he giving me something?
 
He opened the box and inside was a necklace. A dandelion necklace.
 
I look at him surprisingly. "I wanted to give this to you before we leave the country. It's something that I've been thinking about and I want you to have it."