Wedding.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun's qoute: Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.We are most alive when we're in love.

 

 

A week later.

 

Sehun had been discharged from the hospital a few days back and was currently at home with Kai clinging to him like he normally did since he came back home. They're both laying on Sehun's bed with Kai spooning him, resting his hand on Sehun's belly (that had became Kai's favorite place to rest his hand on) as they watched a rerun of Sehun's favorite k- drama. Sehun was genuinely watching the drama but Kai was busy dropping kisses on Sehun's neck which was very distracting. He tried to tell Kai to stop several times but it seemed that only resulted in fuelling Kai to keep doing it. "Kai!" Sehun called and Kai hummed "please stop, it's distracting" he said and attempted to push Kai back but he ended up grinding his on Kai's crotch.Kai gripped his waist, as he groaned, pressing closer, and dropping a wet kiss on Sehun's neck. "Sorry" Sehun mumbled smiling to himself. He felt so loved and he found it hard to believe that Kai was actually with him, his husband, his and only his. It felt surreal, he still felt as if someone would wake him up only to tell him what he thought he had, had been nothing but a dream. But it was real, the touches, the kisses were all real. He was so in love with Kai. "You sure you're sorry?" Kai said biting gently on his earlobe, Sehun moaned at the sensation, "hmm?" Humming, Kai nibbled Sehun's neck before a little hard on the skin. "Kai–" Sehun moaned softly. "Yes baby, want more?" Kai asked slowly turning Sehun to lay on his back. Sehun's eyes fluttered shut, and Kai leaned in to captured his lips into a sweet passionate kiss, spreading Sehun's legs apart before settling between them. Sehun's hands found Kai's neck as he kissed back, enjoying the mix of mint and cherry on Kai's lips and tongue. Kai ground against him whilst he gently bit Sehun's lips asking for permission that Sehun eagerly granted him. They tasted each other sloppily, and Kai kept grinding his clothed crotch against Sehun's, hands his sides. "Kai– I am getting hard" he whispered between kisses. "I can take care of it" Kai mumbled quietly before on Sehun's tongue "I'd really love to take care of it " he pulled back only to started peppering kisses on Sehun's jawline down to his collarbone, a bit harsh, snapping his hip a bit faster And Sehun continued  his Kai's name.  Feeling himself growing even more harder inside his jeans."– Kai" he arched off the mattress, pressing flush into Kai.  "Does it feel good?" Kai murmured against his skin, bringing his hand in between them before gently palming Sehun through his jeans. Sehun's eyes rolled back, his breath coming out in a heavy pant. He lifted his hip, ing into Kai's hand for more friction.  Kai lifted Sehun's shirt and pulled it over his head before doing the same with his. And he dived back, kissing every inch of Sehun's skin he could get,  Sehun was louder and louder at the feeling of Kai's hand and lips all over his body– then the door to his room suddenly opened and they both stilled before turning to see a somewhat startled looking Oh Donghae standing and blinking at them with his phone pressed to his ear. "Uhm sorry" he quickly turned his head sideway "your pa is on the line and he wants to know if there is anything you're craving. He's been calling your phone but you weren't picking" he gestured at the state the two young couple were "Guess you're busy– and the wedding planner will come see you in an hour or so." He added "That's what he calls to say" His pa was saying something to his Dad on the phone and Sehun was sure his papa was cursing and promising to kill Kai if he have with his son before the wedding. Sehun wanted to laugh, they've already had , or otherwise Sehun wouldn't be carrying a baby inside him right now. Kai straightened up and he sat on his haunches, Sehun sat up as well, his face and neck were cloured a little from getting caught by his Dad."Okay" His Dad talked to his papa for few more seconds before hanging up the call, then he turned his full attention to the two. "Your pa is gonna kill your husband when he gets back" he told Sehun and there was a wicked grin on his Dad's face as if he was going to enjoy watching Kai suffer in the hands of his husband. "Dad!" Sehun whined kicking his legs in the air."You're not going to allow pa to touch my husband"  His dad chuckled. "Yes I will, I bet you said you're not going to have with him until after the wedding and your papa was very pleased with that–" "We're not having " Kai quickly defended looking at Sehun then to his Dad "uncle"  he added. "So wanna tell me exactly what you're planning on doing? Or what the hell it means to have both your shirts out of your bodies and hands all over each, dry humping?" his Dad accused folding his arms over his chest. "Just wanted to feel each other" Sehun told him. Mr. Oh hummed before turning to look at Kai."Make sure you run before my hubby gets home" he said with that wicked grin again "because I am sure like hell he's not gonna like it when you play with the innocence of his son." he pointed at Sehun "again."  Kai gulped before nodding. "Dad you're scaring him" Sehun pouted. "And besides I am not innocent." "Oh no, I am just stating what my husband is capable of, you know he kind of like to hold grudges. And Kai has been on his bad list for quite some time now and you were innocent before he tainted you my baby boy." he said pointing an accusing finger at Kai. "Why? What did he do?" Sehun asked folding his arms over his chest. "Do I need to remind you that you'll become all round and big in a few months. In other words he knocked you up and–" "No need uncle, I understand. I will take my leave" Kai said lowering his head as he picked his shirt to wear it back. Sehun quickly held his best friend."No you're staying the night" he said, defiantly raising his head to look his Dad. His Dad shrugged. "Suit yourself" his dad said "Just know I won't interfere when his murdering your husband" "I can protect him" he said father and his Dad grinned that wicked grin more time. "I don't doubt it, but I'm – "Dad" Shixun called as he appeared right in front of Sehun's room, his eyes darted toward Kai "Hey Kai, you're still here" he said with smile. Kai glared at him but Sehun pinched Kai on his thigh."Ow, what's that for" "Be nice" Sehun whispered just enough for Kai to hear. Kai pouted but he did as Sehun instructed."Hi Shixun" he said half-heartedly. "How may I help you my prince?" Mr. Oh said turning to face Shixun. Their parents had been trying to support and cheer his brother up since the incident at the hospital.  Shixun giggled at his father. "Dad!" He hooked an arm around his Dad's waist. "The wedding planner is here and he asked to see you first" "Already?" The younger nodded. "Okay, let's go"
 Shixun turned to look at Kai, and smiled again, but there was no hidden meaning to it, it was just an innocent friendly smile you offer to people you call good friends. "Bye Kai" he waved but Kai promptly ignored him. "I will call you when I'm done talking with him– ah Kai can stick around for a while if he wants" his dad said and they both nodded. The moment Shixun and his Dad left the room, he turned to face Kai again."Why are you still treating him that way?" He asked. "Treating who like what?" "You know who I am talking about" "I don't like him Sehun, I am sorry he's your brother but honestly I hate him now, and I don't know how to pretend to like someone when I don't" he looked straight into Sehun's eyes as he said those words reaching up to fiddle with a lock of Sehun's hair. He tugged at it slightly, a small smile on his face, then pushed his fingers through the younger’s hair. it was a display of affection that Sehun really enjoyed and appreciate. He knew that Kai wasn't fond of his brother now at all, but he didn't want that, he wanted Kai to give his brother a chance to redeem himself."I know Kai, but please treat him nicer for my sake," "I will try but I –" he paused sighing "Do you really believed he's changed? I mean he won't try anything again?" Sehun nodded. Even though he wasn't hundred percent certain that Shixun had changed, he wanted to believe, to have a little faith in his brother."I believe he won't try anything again. Let's give him a chance Kai he'll be leaving to the US soon and it will take years before he gets back, but for the time he'll stick around. Please do this for me" Kai sighed softly, he was clearly not convinced that Shixun had changed but the look in his eyes told Sehun he wanted to believe and trust his husband's judgment. Kai hands clasped together behind Sehun's neck and he leaned in to press their foreheads together, a gesture Sehun had grown all too fond of since he left the hospital. "Okay" he said "I will give him the benefit of the doubt, a chance for Redemption" Sehun pulled Kai closer, burying his face in his chest, hiding his smile away in it. “Thank you" "Hey" Kai pulled back and tipped Sehun's chin up to look him in the eyes "you don't have to thank me for anything, you deserve whatever you want from me, I will do anything to make you happy. Okay?" Sehun stared back at his husband—his husband. He really still couldn't believe they were married. He could really get used to saying that, he smiled and nodded. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when his stomach suddenly churned with the urge to puke. Stumbling to his feet, he tried to rush to the bathroom, but Kai quickly caught his wrist."Are you alright?" He moved closer to stand in front Sehun who shook his head. "What's wrong?" Sehun pointed to the bathroom, "You want to go to the poop?" No , I want to puke, and I can't speak right now.  Sehun furrowed his brows in discomfort. "Sehun please talk to me" "I want to puk–" Sehun couldn't complete his sentence as he was already throwing up on Kai's body. Kai closed his eyes an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter