My little family

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mild somewhere in the middle of the chapter. I didn't mark this chapter rated M because the is not much, it's just a small one.

 

Kai bent on knees once again and hugged Sehun's stomach before he began peppering kisses on the belly "I am so sorry baby, I hurt you and your papa" he murmured against Sehun's belly. Sehun threaded his fingers in Kai's hair." I am sure he's forgiven you too" he said smiling down at his husband . Kai nodded a small smile curving on his lips. "Am so sorry my babies" he dropped another kiss before Sehun pulled him up to stand and connect their lips together again. He pulled back and traced the bruises on Kai's face with his thumb. "Does it hurt?" He asked, Kai shook his head "How did you get them?" Kai blinked as he tried to lower his head, but Sehun held his chin up. "Your brother" he said. Sehun hummed. "I thought as much" he said leaning in to kiss the bruises, each and every one of them."I am sorry about it" he kissed the bruises once again. Kai held him close. "I deserve it, am so sorry Sehun" another set of tears were rolling down his cheeks and Sehun kissed them away before moving to Kai's lips. "Kai" Sehun murmured between kisses. "Make Love to me" he said “Baby,” Kai purred, wrapping his arms tightly around Sehun's frame, as he hoisted him up and the latter wrapped his legs around Kai's waist, hands clutching onto Kai's shirt. “Oh, my sweet baby., sweetheart. I love you, I love you so much.” Sehun hiccupped and buried his face in Kai's neck the love was just too much. Kai was making him so emotional .His husband was here– here to look take him back it should be enough. “Kai,” he called, heart pounding in his chest. He felt whole again. “Kai, I love you too, oh God –" the love he has for Kai was just too much for his heart to carry. “Shhh, shhh, I’m here, darling,” Kai cooed, rocking Sehun like he was something precious (which he is), “I’m here, I’m never leave you again– Never letting you go, I'll never doubt you ever again. I love you. I love you. My sweetheart." He reassured diving in once again to kiss Sehun passionately. Sehun's heart was pounding, clutching onto Kai's shirt, into his mouth as their tongues danced, light exploding behind his closed eyelids, feeling like he was standing under the burning sun, faint and safe, warm, as though the ground could swallow him up and he’d be happy. “I love you,” Sehun gasped when they pulled away from their kiss; his lips reddened and swollen from Kai's mouth, teeth and tongue, “I love you so much damn it.” “I love you too, Sehun,” Kai whispered, hushed and reverent, “oh baby.– you want me to make to love you right now? Your family are downstairs, you think it will be okay? because I don't think I can hold back.” Sehun blushed and looked down at his hands, curled in Kai's shirt and nods "yeah" he nodded "I want you and I am not going to hold back either, so I don't want you to hold back as well" Kai chuckled softly, pulling Sehun closer, their hips joined, both of them hardening and Kai groaned, grinding his hips against Sehun's, “i will do whatever you want baby" “Kai,” Sehun gasped once again as he moved his hips against Kai, flushing down to his neck, “I wanna – I – oh!” Sehun was unable to reply as Kai quickly carried him to the bed, and kissed him hungrily, both fell onto the bed, Sehun protected underneath Kai.   “I’m gonna take care of you, both,” Kai promised in Sehun's ear resting his hand on the younger's belly, “i will never hurt you again.i promise!” Sehun nodded, eyes wide, already slipping, already melting in Kai's touch,“i believe you.” Kai smiled and leaned down to kiss Sehun's neck and jaw, before ing the shirt Sehun was wearing shrugging it off his shoulders and dropped it on the floor. He then kissed down Sehun's chest and stomach, careful to spend time nipping and marks onto flushed skin making Sehun moan loudly. "That’s right, baby,” Kai murmured, as he continued kissing Sehun's neck and shoulders, moving down his body, "Moan for me, moan for your man" he continued his methods down Sehun's stomach. He wasted enough time kissing and the stomach the wet of his tongue on the soft skin climbing toward his belly button and he dipped his tongue in. “Kai…” he panted. “ I'm here,” Kai responded, smiling against Sehun's belly, “I've got you. Lift your hips for me, baby.” he hooked his fingers on the waist band of Sehun's pants.  Sehun complied, letting Kai take him out of his pants, Kai pulled back to take his shirt and pants off as well, leaving them both in their boxer briefs.  “you want more sweetheart?” Kai asked gently, smoothing his hand up and down Sehun's bare leg, “check in with me, baby".” "Yeah, I want more please,” Sehun replied, breathless and needy, jerking his hips. “Okay, that’s good, you’re being so good for me,” Kai praised, smiling against Sehun's skin, kissing his right hip, “I need you to lay still whilst I take care of you. Okay?” Sehun nodded again unable to form words, God he couldn't describe the amount of love flowing in his system right now.

****

They made love sensually and Kai took care of Sehun like he had promised. And now after their love making, over him Kai's head hung low, his shoulders shaking as he murmured. “Wow. Wow… wow." It was the same word over and over .They kissed stupidly, disgustingly. His ached. They smelled like sweat and . But it wasn't important all that mattered was Kai's arms are around him. “ that was incredible” he said into Sehun's mouth, breathless. “I always wanted morning . You were like—” Unable to find a word, he waved his hand wildly. But it wasn't a complaint.  Sehun giggled and Kai slowly pulled out before laying beside him and placed a hand on his tummy. "I bet my parents and brother probably heard all my high pitched moans" Kai chuckled  "Yeah I bet they did" he agreed placing a kiss on Sehun's temple. "God I love Sundays" "Why?" "All the good stuffs are in this day, and I get to lazy around in bed with you like this." "You're not going to study today– I mean for the midterms?" Kai shook his head."Sunday is a day of rest,” he said with a smile. “God’s words, not mine..” Sehun laughed, eyes rolling in the process. They stayed silent for a long moment just enjoying having each other this close until Sehun decided to speak again. "What happened– I mean how did you find out I was innocent?" Kai raised his head to look at him eyes going soft. "You know Yoongi hyung?" He asked.  Sehun hummed with a nod,  "Yeah, he works with pa," "He's the one that helped a lot, we found out it all was Shixun's doings" Sehun instantly pulled himself to sit up."What?" He exclaimed eyes wide as he looked at his husband. "He's not in America?" Kai shook his head. "No, he tricked us"  "But how? I saw him inside the apartment Dad bought him, you saw it too– it was so real." "I did, but it wasn't real baby, he's been using same method to trick us into believing he's in America which in reality he's in Seoul."  he sighed before telling Sehun everything. By the time he finished Sehun's was cry again. "No baby don't cry please" "You don't understand Kai, I just don't understand why he wants to see us fall apart so bad, why won't he just give up and let us live in peace?" "I don't know too baby, but I told you that he'll never change. I just didn't believe him, I got a gut feeling that it was just a pretence when he appears to be okay with us being together" he said pulling Sehun into his arms. "I am sorry he did this to us. Again." Sehun buried his face at the crook of Kai's neck "So now did you know where he is?" He asked. "No, Yoongi had tried locating him, but his cell phone was found near Han river, like he knew we'll come looking for him that's why he dropped it, we checked with the school and they said he hasn't been attending classes for months now." "What about Kyungsoo? The guy he said he's dating any news from him?" "Yeah, we found him, he said Shixun paid him to play his fake boyfriend but that's all he knows" "Where is he now? I mean Kyungsoo– is that even his real name?" "Yeah it's his real name, he left for America this morning, he said Shixun only comes to him when he needed something like for him to play along and all, Kyungsoo stayed with his grandma for a few days while he was here, but I believed him when he says he doesn't know where your brother is" Sehun rested his head on his Kai's shoulder as Kai caressed his belly. He let out a sigh before he said. "What do we do now?" "Nothing, we just wait and see if he'll show up again, but now there is nothing he'll do that will pull us apart, not again, never again" Kai said and Sehun could hear the genuineness in his tone. "I just pray he'll let us be, let us live our lives in peace" "We'll live In peace no matter what he did, or try to do, we won't let him win ever again" Sehun nodded. "Yeah, we won't" he let out another sigh. "Let's clean up and go home, I miss Jennie already" Kai smiled so bright that it had Sehun smiling back at him."Yeah, let's go home baby" he placed a soft kiss on Sehun's forehead. "Everyone in the house wants to have you back."

***


Four years later.  
Sehun groaned as he tried to sit up, there was a knock on the front door and it seemed the maids were not close enough to hear it. He was in the living room, just got back from picking up Jae'in from his parents' house – the boy had been throwing a tantrum asking his papa to take him to his grandparents and Sehun sent him over to spend a few days with them, which his parents were very grateful of–. Sehun was half sitting-half laying on the floor with his legs crossed as he his rounded belly, while Jae'in was sat on the couch with his drawing books all scattered across the couch and some of his drawing tools laying on the floor as he tried to complete a homework given to him, the boy glanced at his papa with a smile. "Should I get the door" he asked chewing on his pencil. Sehun chuckled at his son. "No sweetheart you can't, you're too short to even get the doorknob, just go call on any of the maids" he said and Jae nodded before hopping down the couch and ran into the mansion and Sehun watched his son with fondness as he went. He couldn't believe It had been almost four years since he gave birth to his little boy, it felt like just yesterday and now he watched his boy running around the Kim's mansion all grown up and beautiful just like his daddy (Kai)  Jaein was so much like his other father, from his looks to his attitude everything the boy did was just like Kai. Even their tan skin was the same and it made him so happy whenever he looked at his son and saw his husband in the boy. Sehun couldn't describe how contended he was . He was glad to have Kai as his spouse, Kai had been nothing but a caring loving husband to him and a good father to Jae. They were happy and have Jae to complete them. And now Sehun was carrying their second baby and he was currently 8 months and three weeks along, just a few more days until his Caesarean section. Sehun had refused to have a natural childbirth, he was too scared to go through it since he remembered watching that video on YouTube in his hyung's room the day he found out he was carrying Jae. So he had told Kai how scared he was to feel his tearing up as the baby comes out, Kai was equally terrified at the thought of his favorite place– Sehun's – getting a tear, thus agreed for Sehun to have a C-section for their children birth. He smiled at the memory, a lot had happened since then, he couldn't believe they made it this far. After everything they were finally okay– they've been okay since Shixun went AWOL. They've search for the other but couldn't find any trace or anything that could give them the knowledge of Shixun's whereabouts or even any sign of him. It had been over three years since Sehun had heard from his brother, he worried for the other despite all Shixun did to him, he still considered him as his family. Sehun knew he would forever consider Shixun as his brother because he was Sehun after all. But the ones suffering the most were his parents, to suddenly lost contact with your child could be devastating. They've experienced it before(With Kris) and Sehun couldn't even imagine what they were going through. It must hurt a lot. "Papa!" Jae's voice brought him out of his trance. He raised his head to look at his son who was running toward him. "Jae, stop running. I told you not do that. didn't I?" The boy halted in his tracks, pouting and hanging his head low. "Sorry! Pa," he said before he continued to walk to Sehun. He smiled at his son. "It's okay sweetie, just don't go running around okay?" Jae nodded. "Now come here" Sehun opened his arms and Jae closed the distance between them as he gently three himself into his father's arms being careful not to put much weight on his Papa's baby bump. Sehun kissed his son's forehead and just then the maid opened the door and his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter