Crushed once again.

Twisted Fate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Sehun's qoute:There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Life is an adventure in forgiveness. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage .. it's time to forgive.      
"Papa!" Sehun called the moment he entered inside the living room. "Pa!" He yelled. He had received a call from his papa on his way back from Kris' house. His father sounded urgent asking him to come home as soon as possible. "Sehun" his papa said as he emerged from the stairs.  "Is everything alright?" Sehun asked moving closer to his father.  "No" his papa shook his head and that was when Sehun noticed his father's eyes were red and puffy, evident that he had been crying. Instinctively he moved even closer and pulled the older into his arms. His papa hugged him back and began to weep again. "What happened? Pa, you're scaring me" no matter how much he didn't want to push his father into saying anything now, he needed to know what the problem was. "It's your grandparents, they– they had an accident and your grandpa is in a critical condition." He told him choking on a sob. "Oh my God!" Sehun tightened his hold on his Papa "when? And where is dad?" "He's on his way home, I just received the call from the hospital a few minutes ago," "I am so sorry Pa!" He rubbed his father's back soothingly. "When are we leaving?" "No you and your brother ain't coming with us–" "What? Why?" He pulled back to look at his father's face. "You're staying, your finals are in a few days time,  we don't know how long it will take for us to be away, you have to stay home with your brother and finish your exams" his father said. Sehun sighed and nodded."They're going to be fine" he promised. Even though he didn't know the condition his grandparents were in. He knew they're strong people and they would make it through. His father nodded and just then the front door opened as his dad walked in. His papa pulled away completely before he practically ran to his husband and the latter held him tight in his arms. "I am so sorry babe" his Dad said in a low tone "everything is going to be okay" he assured running a hand down his Papa's back. Sehun watched his parents embraced for a while and eventually they pulled apart before making their way to the stairs."We'll go do some packing" his dad said checking the time on his Rolex watch "we'll be leaving in a few minutes time. The jet is ready" he added and Sehun nodded. "Be safe Dad, call me when you get there" "I will" his dad told him. "take care yourself and your brother, will you?" "I will" he answered even though he didn't want to have anything to do with Shixun for the time being, he would still keep his promise. His dad gave a curt nod before proceeding up the stairs. A few minutes later his parents came down with a suitcase. His papa hugged him once again."I called your brother but i don't know why he's still not home yet" his papa sighed "take care of yourself and him okay? And call us if you need anything" Sehun nuzzled his Papa's neck before pulling away. "I will." His dad patted his shoulder before walking out holding his Papa's hand. "I will miss you" he hollered at them. "We'll miss you too" they said in unison before closing the double doors. Sehun brushed his fingers through his hair, he sighed out loud and stood there for a few seconds before finally heading up the stairs. After laying on his bed for while, he decided to take a nap. He didn't know how long he had been asleep until his phone rang and woke him up. He glanced at the caller ID and saw Kris' name on the screen. "Hey hyung!" Sehun said sleepily the moment he answered the call. "Hi you sound as if you've just woken up from a nap" "Yeah that's right, I just woke up" he adjusted the phone settling it properly on his ear. "Sorry did I wake you?"  "It's okay hyung, I was planning on waking up by now, either way" Sehun lied just not to make Kris feel guilty for disturbing his sleep. "Okay then . I uhm just called to check on you and see if you're doing okay" "Yeah I am fine, why wouldn't I be okay?" Kris chuckled softly."Well with the things going on with you lately– and how you just stormed off earlier at my house,you know. It all got me worried." Sehun sighed rubbing his forehead with his fingers.
"I am fine hyung" he paused before he said "uhm my grandparents had an accident and both my parents are with them at the moment, but I can take care of myself and my brother. We'll be fine, you don't have to worry." "Oh my God Sehun, why didn't you tell me sooner. I am so sorry to hear this" "It's okay, I'll just call them now" "Oh okay, call me if you need anything. Yeah?" "Thanks hyung" "Take care of yourself hunnie" "I will"  And with that the call ended. He dialed his dad's number immediately. His dad told him about his grandparent's condition, he was glad to hear that his grandparents were recovering fast and responding well to treatment. He talked to his papa as well and from the sounds of it, his prosecutor father was now more relaxed than he was before they left. Sehun was glad to notice the improvement.
 
After ending the call with his dad, he lay back for a while as the thought of Kris possibly being his lost brother invaded his mind again. He needed to find something that would help him connect the dots, he quickly rose to his feet and walked out of his room. Sehun entered his parents bedroom, but he didn't even know what he was looking for, he just needed to find something, anything that would help his flooded mind at the moment. The first place he started searching was where his Papa kept his important items, he opened the chaste drawers and began fumbling through the things inside, he couldn't find anything that could help in it, thus he decided to check the one his dad usually kept his own things. As he began searching the second drawer, his annoying brother made an appearance. "What are you doing?" Shixun asked folding his arms over his chest. "None of your business" Sehun responded without glancing at him as he continued to search through the drawer. Shixun seemed to be observing him for a minute as he was silent before he spoke again. "What are looking for?" "Just get the hell out " he said irritatedly, he didn't want to deal with his annoying brother right now, he has far better things to do. "I am doing something important, and don't need you to distract me" "Let me help" Shixun offered. "No I don't need your help, you don't even know what I am looking for" "Then tell me, we'll do it together" he insisted. "No, I can do it on my own, what I am doing is none of your business, just go already" The last thing he needed right now was his brother finding out about Kris possibly being their older brother and he was sure Shixun would go all rampant about it. "I will do it alone" he emphasized. "How come you get to do it and I don't?" Shixun said pushing into the room a little. "Because I am the oldest" Shixun scoffed."By 45 minutes!" "Yes Shixun, by 45 minutes, so I make the call here" "Are you trying to steal something? Money? Is that why you don't want me around? You know I will tell on you. Don't you?" Sehun halted his movements, raising his head to look at his brother in disbelief. "Are you serious right now?" "Yeah" "Why would I steal from my parents when I have millions of dollars in my bank account? You're unbelievable. Go ahead tell on me." He shook his head slightly."Just ing leave me alone" "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He threw his hands in the air uselessly "I have somewhere I want to be at the moment–" "You're not stepping a foot out of this house" "Why the hell not?" Shixun huffed his chest in defiance. "Dad and pa asked me to take care of you and you've already spent a lot of time out for the day" he glanced at alarm clock on the bedside "it's already eight in the evening, just go and get something to eat then go to bed or do whatever the hell it is you want to do INSIDE THE HOUSE." he emphasized to his brother before turning his attention back to his search. "Why should I listen to you? You're not my dad!" "I am your older brother, and I am in charge of the house now, and if you don't listen to me, all I have to do is make one phone call to our fathers and tell them what you're up to, I am sure it will affect your bank account and you won't get to see your boyfriend frequently, you'll be grounded for disobedience– which is not allowed in this household. You're lucky I didn't tell Dad or Pa what you did to Kris hyung" Sehun said pointing an accusing finger at his brother.. "Is that a threat?" "Take it as whatever you want." "You son of a bitc–" "Nuh-ah, don't even think abo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter