Chapter 7

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mrs. Gong sees her husband enters their bedroom, she greets him with poker face "Honey you are back, How is your day?" and knows that his wife not in a good mood now, he teases her "I am so tired now, but seeing my love, my body have more strength again." He says it while puts his briefcase in his desk. Hears what her husband just says to her, she asks him again still with poker head "What's wrong with you? You are so cheesy." Mr. Gong answers her still with teasing tone once again "I am fine, I just miss you." Hears it, Mrs. Gong answers her husband in hurry and in higher tone "Oh my God, our baby already 14 years old, we already married for 18 years old, I already love you more than 20 years old, we always spent our days together and you say you miss me now?" Seeing that he success changes her mood, he teasing her more with changes his expression to angry expression and says something with angry tone too "Am I wrong if I say I miss my wife?" Realized that she makes a mistake until makes her husband angry, she says sorry to him while hugs him "Sorry Honey, really nothing wrong with it. I just worry thinking about our baby." Hearing that, Mr. Gong releases his body from his wife then says in panic tone "What's wrong with Seungyeon-ah?" Mrs. Gong explains to him about what happened in the afternoon "This afternoon I saw her in swollen eyes, and she not exit her room until now since back home in afternoon. I don't know about the reason yet, but I don't want you to ask her directly because I want to ask Jonghyunie first about that matter." Hears that his wife already has a plans to solve the problem, he just supports her "Okay, I will keep myself in silence mode after you tell me yourself." Mrs. Gong smiling hearing his answers and says "Thank you, let's change your clothes and takes a shower first before we eat together. While waiting for you, I will call Jonghyunie ne." Mr. Gong answers her with teasing her again "Okay Babe" then peck his wife mouth.

 ***

Because Mrs. Gong knows that tomorrow will be Jonghyun day for competition and maybe Jonghyun is studying now, she asks him first before continue what she wants to say "Jonghyunie are you busy now?" and because in fact Jonghyun never study in the night before takes test, Jonghyun just answers her honestly "I'm not busy now, just relaxing in my bed while reading comic, what's wrong Aunt?" Mrs. Gong feels relieve hearing it and says to him "I want to ask you about Seungyeon." After minutes just silence, he answers her "Ah ne, what do you want to ask Aunt?" and directly she asks him "When she back from school at afternoon, I saw her eyes swollen. Do you know about it, Baby?" Jonghyun surely knows about that matter because he was the one who makes her in that state "Ah ne Aunt I know about it, Seungyeon-ah cried because of me. When we discussed about I join in Math Competition, indirectly she remember about my plan to continue my study in Netherlands and suddenly she felt sad about it." Hears his explanations, Mrs. Gong silence for minutes thinking about it, then says "Okay I know about it now, thank you for inform me about that Jonghyunie, I think Seungyeon-ah still sad about that matter because until now she still in her room since back from school." Feels guilty hears it, he says to her "Sorry about it Aunt, I was really insensitive about that topic, I will go there now maybe I can make her smile again ne." Mrs. Gong happy hearing it because she knows the one who can changes her daughter mood is only Jonghyun "Thank you Jonghyunie, we will wait for you and we will eat dinner together ne, see you later Baby." Jonghyun wakes up from his bed and changes his clothes in hurry while answering her "Okay Aunt, I will go there now." Mrs. Gong ends the call and waiting for her husband exit the bathroom to inform him about that matter. 

***

When Jonghyun arrives at Gong mansion, Mrs. Gong inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter