Chapter 2

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungyeon-ah wake up Baby or you will be late to school." Her mom wakes her up while shakes her body, but she still so sleepy to wake up "Please let me sleep ten more minutes Mom." She says it while trying to open her eyes and fortunately her mom nods her head hearing it then says "Okay, I will call you up again from the kitchen, you sleepyhead." Hears it, Seungyeon feel relieves and says thank to her mom. Her mom leaves her room without close the door. After her mom leaves, she close her eyes again then says something to herself "Oh finally I can take more sleep. Yeah, I am still sleepy because yesterday night I was done my homework and the consequence was I slept less than six hours." 

***

While Seungyeon is preparing herself to go to school at her room, Jonghyun arrived at Gong mansion. He is walking to dining table that located in the middle of mansion first floor. When he sees Mrs.Gong busy preparing the breakfast, he greets her "Morning beautiful Aunt, Where is Seungyeon-ah?" Hears Jonghyun voice, Mrs.Gong tells him story about what happened when she tried to wake Seungyeon thirty minutes ago and then she says something to him "Oh Jonghyunie, she doesn't down yet, you go to her room and call her to eat her breakfast ne." Jonghyun answers her "Okay Aunt." Then he goes to Seungyeon room at second floor.

***

"Hi Baby Bear, does you finish? Ready to go?" Jonghyun says it while entering her room that doesn't close. Then he is walking closer to Seungyeon that busy doing something beside her bed "Oh Oppa you come? I don't finish yet Oppa, please wait for minutes, I want tidy up my bed first ne." She says it with aegyo while continue tidies her bed. "Oh good girl, sure I will wait for you." He says it while smiles and then  her hairs. After finished with her bed, they take d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter