Chapter 32

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun feels the wind blows so strong suddenly. He opens his eyes and sees the shadow of a man closes the tent zipper from outside. He hears hard footsteps after that. He tries to ignore and sleeps again but so suspicious to know who the men is. He tries to move his right hand that used as Seungyeon pillow and then wakes up. He kisses Seungyeon forehead before leaves her. He tidies her blanket so she wouldn't feel cold. He closes the tent zipper fully then looks at the surrounding.

He walks around the tent area, swimming pool area, playground area, barbecue area for minutes but finds nothing. He then walks inside the villa to go to the toilet before going back to the tent.

----

Jonghyun PoV

"Why they so easily doing it? Didn't they know they are wrong? We know what we should do and not to do. Fact that they are still under age people makes it more bad..."

"All what you said is right; definitely right. But please, don't avoid other fact that you and me already know. The fact about their real relationship..."

We are really wrong to just sleep side by side Baby? I am old enough to understand what things I should do and not to do to you. Why Suzy thought something bad about us? Even Yonghwa Hyung agrees with her statement too. Not only them, long time ago my dad said something bad about us too even when he knew the fact that we done this since we were toddler.

Now I am become a men, I am so in love with you, you are so precious to me, I wouldn't take advantage from you. In fact that they were already knew about the fact that I love you if I take a conclusion from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter