Chapter 30

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy shock after heard what Yonghwa said in the phone; Jonghyun who walked beside her since entering the festival and the twin and the girls who walk behind them just stop walking and seeing at her. "Why?" Jonghyun asks her, confuse with her suddenly change expression. Suzy then says what she just heard from Yonghwa "Seungyeon missing." Jonghyun who heard clearly but can't accept easily just silence there while the others respond her with ask same question to her. Suzy then tells them about what Yonghwa said to her in the phone "Seungyeon missing! Yonghwa told me that they walked not far behind us until his dad had calling so he had answering while walking. When he finished, he didn't find Seungyeon beside him. He called her phone but the phone switch off. Because the road so crowded he not find her yet."

Jonghyun who panic after heard it just running against the direction without waiting the others. Suzy who watching his careless action just shook her head then says something to the others "We all didn't know well about this area and the road so crowded too please be careful while searching ne. I will search by myself, Jungshinie you go with Seoyeon, and Minhyukie you go with Jeongyeon. Please hold each other hand and don't make another problem here. Please make sure that all your phone active and don't be apart; I hope we can find Seungyeon before the sky dark." Jeongyeon who still shock heard Seungyeon missing just nods her head while the others say "okay" to her. Then they are split up and start searching. Suzy calls Jonghyun several time but he doesn't pick.

***

Jonghyun keep running and searching not know for how long now. Even though physically he looks fine but his soul flies away from his body. He feels like there is something that stabs his chest until him breath difficulty. He keeps mumbling sorry for nth. He knows that his phone ringing but he feels nothing, doesn't want to answer it. He tries remember what she always done and like every time they went to the same event which it every spring every year but there is something that block his mind and he remember nothing; likes he never done it ever. He feels like stupid person and he knows well the reason; it is because Seungyeon not around him; it was happen most of the day today, yeah since the very beginning he pretend that he didn't care to a person he love the most. 

***

"Jonghyun-ah I am calling you for nth but you keep running until I lose hope I can reach you, how? Have you find Seungyeon?" Yonghwa who out of breath because running says it to Jonghyun when he success reaches him who stand in front of one accessories store in this festival. Jonghyun answers him without seeing at his face and no expression "Sorry! Not yet, but I will find her now." He says it with straight voice and it makes Yonghwa silence. Before he can react, once again Jonghyun leaves him there and walks inside the store. Yonghwa follows him and searches for him inside. The shop is less crowded than at out there; the Jeonnong-ro road. He sees that Jonghyun already found Seungyeon there and he hugged her tightly. He signed feels relieve about it then leaves them their alone minute later. After out of the store, he texts the others and informs about it. He asks the others to meet at one of the food stand in festival. He feels tired after searching Seungyeon not know for how long. But one fact that he knows, the daylight already gone and the sky changes to dark color now. 

***

While she busy looks at the accessories for her and her friends, suddenly there is someone who rotates her body, hugs her tightly and kisses her hair. Seungyeon tries to release the hug because doesn't want to be hug by stranger but she stops rebel when she smells the scent that she likes the most since she was young; the smells that not come from perfume fragrance but the natural scent from someone who she needs the most in life; Lee Jonghyun. 

After minutes just stuck in that position, she confuses how to react because the last time Jonghyun angry toward her and they didn't talk to each other. She feels awkward and she knows that Jonghyun feels like that too. She thankful because Jonghyun is the one who reach her to make situation better and she thinks now is her time to complete it to make them perfect again. "Oppa, I found good couple accessories for us and for others. I am sure others will like it. You want see it Oppa?" Jonghyun then releases her body to see at her face. Honestly he is angry knowing her careless action but it melt when he sees she is smiling so brightly. He unconsciously smiles too and nods his head. Then she drags his hands to the place where the accessories places and it isn't in that store but in another store. While walking there still with Seungyeon drags his hands, Jonghyun remembers that every time they went to Cherry Blossom Festival she always bought accessories. She would in and out from one store to other store until found best thing for them. The ring and the bracelet that he wears now also her choice from this kind of event. He feels so numb why he just remembers it now. 

***

"Where is Jonghyun-ah and Seungyeon-ah Yonghwanie? In message you said Jonghyun already found Seungyeon." Suzy asks Yonghwa when she comes to the food stand but not sees Jonghyun and Seungyeon there. Yonghwa not answers her directly and just pats the empty seat beside him like saying 'sit here first'. So, she sits there while relaxing her tired body. After he sees that Suzy already sitting comfortably there, he starts explain about what happened "First, I want saying sorry to all of you because of me you all become panic and tired. Honestly, Seungyeon really missing but the situation didn't like what I said to you Suz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter