Chapter 39

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jonghyun going out from the CCTV control room, he fist his both hand while walking fastly. He mumbling something to himself too "So stupid, how can you do a crime but didn't plan it perfectly. Jiesu, Jiesu, who are you?" He keep walking while thinking about it.

 

----

 

 "I am in my school lobby, just pick me up here quickly. I need you to do something for me." The person that called Tony just simply answers "Okay" to his young master before end the call. Tony try to calm himself before facing his double duty. Which one his first duty is to inform his boss, Mr. Lee, about everything that will happen and his second duty to do what his young master asked him to do while keeps him believe that he didn't tell Mr. Lee about that.


----


After sitting comfortably at the passanger seat, Jonghyun gives a paper to Tony that consist of Jiesu house address. Seeing it, Tony asked him "So you want me to drive you to gangnam district no.1 young master?" "Yeah, can't you read that?" Tony didn't answer it and just started the car. He says something to himself while looking at Jonghyun from the rare mirror "Sorry young master, I need to do that so Mr. Lee can hear about our destination."

 

Jonghyun keeps silence as long as the trip. He can't understand about what happened. He keeps try to find a right reason behind the person that named Jiesu doing that? "Oh God, please help me. Seungyeon-ah, I wish you are here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter