Chapter 15

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyukie, can you spare your time for me?" Minhyuk confuse reading messages from Seungyeon that invites him to meet. Eventhough Seungyeon is one of his bestfriends, she rarely doing it. After minutes read it nth, Minhyuk reply her messages "Oh yeah of course, I will wait for you at school garden in breaktime." Seungyeon happy seeing it and reply him back "Okay, thank you Minhyukie." Minhyuk reads it but not reply Seungyeon massage again. He really curious behind her action now so he will go there in breaktime personally surely.

***

When Seungyeon arrives at school garden, Minhyuk already there. She feels guilty makes him wait for her while she is the one who invites him so she says sorry to him after seat beside him "Minhyukie, sorry I come late, you wait me for along time?" The fact that Seungyeon talks in formality to him really makes him uncomfortable. He clears his mind then answers her in hurry "Oh no problem, I just arrived too. Why you want to meet me personally?" Seungyeon silence when he asks her directly and she just answers him in doubtful voice "Hmmm, I want to say sorry because I just know about your love letters that you put in my locker long time ago." Confuses with what she says, Minhyuk asks her "Love letter?" Because that matter already happened one years ago and maybe Minhyuk forget about it, she tries to explain "Yeah, the love letter that you put in my locker when we was at second grade." Even still confused about it, he still answers her "Aaaaa ne, what about that?" Honestly, he really not understand about the 'love letter' thing, he only remembers that time he lose to Junghsin in game and the consequence was Jungshin could doing anything to him and that time Jungshin made something and put it at Seungyeon locker, but he didn't know that thing was love letters. When Minhyuk still confuse and tries to remember about it, Seungyeon says something again "Sorry Minhyukie, I don't have some feeling in romantic way to you, no matter that time or now." Shock hears it, Minhyuk back his focus to Seungyeon and asks once again to make sure about it "What?" and Seungyeon tells him once again "I  don't have some feeling in romantic way to you no matter that time or now."

After understands about it, Minhyuk asks Seungyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter