Chapter 5

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Seungyeon slept earlier yesterday night, today Seungyeon wakes up earlier than usual. When she opens her eyes, she remembers yesterday night she slept while studying at study room and without thinking much, she jumps from her bed and goes downstairs to search her mother.

***

When Seungyeon seeing her mother busy preparing breakfast with Mrs.Song, she screams to her "Mom, who carried me to my room yesterday night? I remember that I slept while studying." Shock that her baby already wakes up and screams to her about that matter, Mrs. Gong smiles and answers her "Oh I don't know about it Baby, you can ask Jonghyun yourself when he comes" and with that Seungyeon already know that Jonghyun was the one who carried her to her room. She sighs not happy with her mother answers. After a minute Mrs. Gong doesn't hear her daughter screams something again, she asks her daughter "Why?" and Seungyeon only answers "I feel embarrass myself." But before Mrs. Gong answers her daughter back, her daughter asks her another question "Where is Dad, Mom?" and she knows her daughter wants to change the subject of discussion so she smiles once again knowing her action and calmly answers her daughter question "He still in shower, takes your shower too or Jonghyunie will waits for you again like yesterday." Seungyeon answers her mother without arguing "I know Mom, okay I will take my shower first."

***

When Seungyeon arrives at first floor of mansion, Jonghyun is eating with her parents in dining table. When she walking to take her seat, Jonghyun smiles and says something "Morning Sleepyhead, had you got enough 'deep sleep'?" He says it while laughing brightly and makes big suppress in word deep sleep. Seungyeon knows that he just mocking her now so she only nods while bowed her head. Seeing her action now really cute, Jonghyun mocks her again "You feel embarrassed?" and she just answers him "Ne" still with bowed head. Seeing it, Mrs.Gong knows that her daughter really embarrassed now so to make her daughter calmer she says to her "Oh Baby, Jonghyunie already knows all about you, why you feel embarrassed?" and after hears his wife says it, Mr. Gong helps his daughter too "Yeah, there is nothing wrong about it Baby." Hears them, Seungyeon just nods her head again and calmer herself while Jonghyun smiles from ear to ear seeing her action.

After Seungyeon finished her breakfast, she tells her parents about gayageum performance proposal and her parents say that it is fine with them. They say if she takes this challenge it will be useful, especially for teenager to know about traditional instrument from their own country. After hears their statement, she feels more confident to take that challenge so she says to them with bright smile "Thanks Mom, Dad. I will take this challenge." Her parents smile back to her feeling proud of their daughter. 

After finished discuss about gayageum performance, Jonghyun says something to Mr.Gong and Mrs.Gong "Aunt, Uncle this morning my mom told me to bring Seungyeon-ah to my house after school, she wants to meet her." Mrs.Gong answers while smiles "It is good, as long as you will drop her home when it is finished." Because it is not a big deal, he confidently answers her "Of course Aunt." He says it while smiles again and sees at Seungyeon side then her hairs with loves.

After finished the discussion, as usual Seungyeon parents Seungyeon and Jonghyun until the gate of mansion, and when they reach their school, Jonghyun escorts her to her class first, kisses her forehead and then goes to his class. 

***

In breaktime, Seungyeon goes to headmaster room to say her decision about gayageum performance. Fortunately, she can chooses her own practices schedule and of course she picks the same days with Jonghyun Math practices schedule so they still can go back home together, which it will be on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for less than one month. 

***

After Seungyeon and Jonghyun reach Lee mansion, Seungyeon searches for Jonghyun mother, Mrs.Lee. When she enters his house and not find his mother, Seungyeon screams her name "Gyeonghee Aunt, Seungyeonie come, where are you?" When Jonghyun mother hears Seungyeon voice from the kitchen, she answers her "Oh my dear, I am here in the kitchen. Wait a minute, I will tidy up the desk first ne." Seungyeon hears where her voice comes from so she goes to the kitchen and sees the mess there. While Seungyeon still shock seeing the mess, Mrs. Lee says something to her "Oh Baby, don't come here, your uniform will be dirty." Hearing her explanation and understand about it, she stop her step when she walking closer to her and then answers her "Okay Aunt, I will be with Oppa in his room ne, just call me when you finished." Mrs.Lee feels relieve hears it and answers her back "Okay, okay you can go now." She says it without sees Seungyeon face cause she so busy clean up the kitchen and Seungyeon leaves her there then goes to Jonghyun room.

***

When Seungyeon reaches Jonghyun room in the corner of second floor, she knocks the door before enters and then says "Oppa, May I'm come in?" and from inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter