Chapter 18

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their last class end, they gather together again in the canteen. They eat lunch first before doing their duty. One hour later, after they all have energy and almost all students back home too, they go to the staff room to take equipment to clean up all the class.

***

When they arrived in front of the staff room, Jonghyun is the one who enters the room. He sees some school staff inside already in uniform get ready to do their job. Yeah, after school time finished, it is the time they doing their main job, clean up the school. When he still busy watching them, there is someone who asks him from behind his back "Young master, sorry, who are you searching for?" Jonghyun shock hearing it because still busy watching the staff. He rotates his body to face him and then answers his question "Sorry, I just came inside without permission, I knocked the door but no one answered. The man smiles and then says something "Oh ne, that isn't big problem Young Master. Can I help you?" Jonghyun answers him "My name is Lee Jonghyun. I and my friend got punishment from Mr. Jung to clean up all class, he told me to ask Mr. Kim for the equipment." The man answers him "Oh you are Lee Jonghyun, I heard about you many times before, you are the one who is always in the first at this school right? I am proud of you Young Master, I am Mr. Kim." Jonghyun happy and shock at the same time hears it and then he says something while bowed his head "Ah ne, you are right I am Lee Jonghyun but please just call me Jonghyun. Sorry sir, I didn't know that you are Mr. Kim. Please, can you tell me where can I take the equipment Sir? My friends wait for me outside?" Mr. Kim just remember that Mr. Jung message him before, he informed him that there would be students who would help them clean up the school and with that he called some of his friends to help Jonghyun take the equipment. After that, Jonghyun says thank you to him and leaves the room with the three staff.

***

One staff guides Seoyeon and Minhyuk to the place where usually staff put the equipment for the third floor, while the two others guide Jeongyeon and Jungshin and also Jonghyun and Yonghwa. Because clean up the school is staff main job, they keep doing their job and that is really helping Jonghyun and friends. While others busy clean up the class, Seungyeon is the one who busy preparing their drinks and tissue to wipe their sweat.

***

After three hours clean up without stop, finally they all finished their duty. They say thank you to the staff that help them and say goodbye to them after that. Once again, they gather at the canteen to rest their bodies there before leave the school. Once again, Seungyeon is the one who ordering drinks for them too.

After calmer, one by one they say their opinion about the punishment. Minhyuk is the first one who says his opinion while still puts his head and hands at the table "School staff really daebak, they clean up the school everyday. I just doing it today but I feel like dying now." Hears his twin says something, Jungshin says his opinion too "I promise I will never doing mistake, I really can't accept if the punishment is clean up all the school, it is really daebak, Mr. Jung really daebak." Jeongyeon answers Jungshin statement while lifts her body from the table "I agree with you Jungshinie, eventhough I never break the school rules before, I promise I really never break it all till the end of my school time." After says it, Jeongyeon puts her body at the table again because she is so tired. Hears her friends statements, Seoyeon just answers simply while raise her hands "Me too, I promise too, surely!!! Daddy, I really must scold you when I am back home." Yonghwa, Jonghyun, and Seungyeon just smile seeing their act now.

After all his dongsaeng calmer and stop complaining, Yonghwa says something to them "You know why my dad gives this punishment to his students?" They really don't know the reason why Mr. Jung gave them that punishment. From the dramas that they watched, usually teacher just gave punishment to students to clean the restroom while Mr. Jung told them to clean up all the class. They think Mr. Jung really doesn't has heart. Knowing that all his dongsaeng busy thinking negative things about his dad, Yonghwa directly explains to them without hearing their answer first "One day, he told me about his experienced when he was still high school student. That time, he skipped school and his teacher gave him punishment like he punishes Jonghyun and Minhyuk today. The difference is he finished it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter