Chapter 29

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry all because I just booked a plane yesterday night I only found economy class seat that still empty, I hope it will be fine ne." Yonghwa says it when they walking search their number seat. He feels sorry to his dongsaeng because of the uncomfortable; knowing that they usually took business class seat when they used a plane. "It is fine for me Oppa, I am happy even we just seat at economy class because we will going holiday together again after not doing it in along time. Thank you Oppa." Jeongyeon says it to Yonghwa to make his worry less. Jungshin says something too after that "Yeah Jeongyeon right Hyung, even though I am bit uncomfortable because I will difficult to sway my foot, I am fine with it too. In fact we just need one hour flight to go to Jeju." Yonghwa nods his head feel relieves because what Jungshin says right. Suzy who stands beside him pads his shoulder like saying that it is not big problem for them. Then they continue searching their seat based on seat number at the ticket. After minute walking finally they find their seat, Jonghyun and Seungyeon seat at the right row, the girls and the twin seat at the middle row while Yonghwa and Suzy seat at the left row.

***

Seungyeon really uses Jonghyun right arm as a pillow and Jonghyun rests his head at her head too. Jonghyun reading book while Seungyeon just silence there; she knows that Jonghyun doesn't like if someone disturb him while reading. On the other hand, the girls and the twin sleeping peacefully while lean at each other shoulder since seat there comfortably. Fact that economy class seat smaller and closer to each other makes them lean at each other automatically.

Yonghwa continue playing game in his phone that stopped at the lounge before. Knowing that he busy with his game, Suzy just seat there with her back facing him. She automatically seeing at the girls and the boys who sleeping peacefully while lean at each other there. Without her conscious that thing bring bright smiles in her lips. But then her smile gone when she seeing further. Her eyes seeing at Seungyeon and Jonghyun seat. He sees they leans their head at each other, Jonghyun reading while Seungyeon circling her hands at his right arm. Several times she sees that Jonghyun kisses her head lovingly. That thing makes her sad and remember about the past. While she still monitoring Seungyeon and Jonghyun, Yonghwa finish with his games and he looks at Suzy side. He lifts his body to see at her face. He sees that she is not sleeping and facing at Jonghyun and Seungyeon seat that not so far away from their seat. Suzy shocks when she knows what Yonghwa doing, she pretend not seeing him and then close her eyes. After that, Yonghwa back to his seat and trying to sleep. They busy with their own mind after that. Suzy says sorry to him in mind while Yonghwa says something too mumbling "Look like you still have a feeling toward Jonghyunie Suzy-ah." He knows that Suzy hears it and he doing it in conscious state.

***

After one hour and five minutes flight, finally they are landing at Jeju International Airport. They finish with administration and their briefcase one hour later, that time is around lunch time. Jonghyun asks the other while walking to the front gate "Guys, want to eat lunch here or out there?" Yonghwa answers him simply "I think better we just eat out there Jonghyunie, the car that my dad errands already in the front gate." Seoyeon asks something to her brother after that "Oh Daddy allows you to drive a car Oppa?" Yonghwa smiles to his sister and answers her "Of course no Baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter