Chapter 6

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day when Seungyeon came to Jonghyun house was the last day they had free time. Since few days ago, they more busy with their personal schedule. Jonghyun still picks up Seungyeon in the morning but with pale face because he always into studies and takes less sleep at night. He mostly use rides time to school for sleeps than talks to her. She says to him that she can goes to school by Mr. Song, her driver, so he doesn't need to pick her, but he says it is his only chance to meet her so she just silence about it. In the car, he always intertwined his hands with her hands and places his head in her arms. Seeing that he so tired, sometimes Seungyeon feels pitiful seeing Jonghyun condition, but she can't do anything because it is his choice. Because the end of his schedules not always on times, several times Seungyeon take her leave first with Mr. Song.

After Jonghyun undergo his days with practices and more, finally tomorrow is the first day he will takes his part in competition. First selection will be held in British International School in Seoul while their own school, Seoul International School will be used for the final. That matter really gives Jonghyun and Yonghwa more suppress because it will be really embarrassed if the representative where the event will be held not take position in competition. Seungyeon feels like that too for her Gayageum performance but not as big as what Jonghyun and Yonghwa feel. 

***

After arrive at school, Seungyeon and Jonghyun walk to Seungyeon classroom. While walking with intertwined hands, he says to her "Baby, waits for me after school ne, I want to go home with you today." Yeah, since today is the last day before competition, Jonghyun and Yonghwa are free from practice and he wants to spend his time with her. Hears what Jonghyun just says to her, Seungyeon fells so happy and answers him "Okay Oppa, I will wait for you in my class ne." Jonghyun nods his head then kisses her forehead because they already arrive in front of Seungyeon class.

***

Before going back to home, Jonghyun invites Seungyeon to mall to buy some stationery then take their lunch at their favourite restaurant, McD. After finished ate their lunch, Jonghyun says "I really miss you Baby, finally tomorrow it will be end." Seungyeon happy to hear that then she answers him while smiles "I miss you too Oppa." Jonghyun says something to her again "I take this competition more seriously than before beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter