Chapter 19

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arrived at home, Seungyeon takes a shower and then takes a rest in her bed. While she relaxing in her bed, she thinks about what Yonghwa said at the canteen. Fact that she and her friends are come from the same background 'wealthy family' really makes them get what they want easily. Yeah, eventhough for herself when she needed something her parents would asked her reason first and just granted it if they thought it would be useful, she thinks she can living easily until now because of them. Today experienced really opens her mind more than the day when Jonghyun indirectly discussed about he would continue his study at Netherland. After busy thinking silently, suddenly she smiles brightly and jumps from her bed to go to her study room. 

***

She opens her personal computer and searches for some information about scholarship programs. She thinks maybe with her being independent, being far away from her family and friends, it will help her learning about the meaning of life more. The most important matter is with making herself busy hopefully she will forget about being apart with Jonghyun matter. But before she thinks deeper about that, she needs to discuss about it with her parents first.

***

"Mom, Dad, may I come in?" Seungyeon says it while knocks the door of her parents room. Shock hear their daughter voice, Mr and Mrs. Gong just seeing at each other. After hearing their child knocks the door once again, Mrs. Gong answers her "Ne, I will open the door." When she opens the door and seeing her daughter smiles happily, she asks her "Oh Baby, why you smile so brightly now? Usually you already sleep at this time." Seungyeon left her mother without answers her and then jumps to her parents bed. Seungyeon takes position in the middle of the bed, between her parents, she lays her body there and then pulls the blanket. Seeing her act, Mrs. Gong shook her head, closed the door again and then walking back to her bed.

After seeing her mother lays beside her, she start saying something to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter