Chapter 37

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun leaves Seungyeon at the bedroom to take a look around the suite. He books one of grand one bedroom suite with 1500 sqft that divide in two main zoning. Zone one is public area that consist of toilet, wet bar, semi dining and living room. There is work desk too there to support the guest that come for such a business trip. There isn't partition in between this area so it's look like more spacious. Other part is private area that consist of one bedroom with king bed, powder room, walk-in-closet and luxury bathroom. Different with other part, there are partitions in between one room to another room.

 

After finished look around and analysis how is the suites design, he is back to the bedroom. He finds that Seungyeon sleeping at the edge of the bed with one hand beside her body and one hand above her stomach. Her favorite position everytime she sleeps comfortably. Jonghyun bright smile appears in his face watching that view, until show up his deep dimple. He walks closer to Seungyeon bedside and tidies her blanket. He looks at her for minutes before kisses her forehead lovingly.

 

***

 

Seungyeon wake up and looks at the clock in one side of the room. She stands up from the bed then goes to the bathroom to wash her face. After finished, she looks around to search for Jonghyun. She looks that Jonghyun busy doing something with his laptop at the work desk in the corner of the area. She walks closer to Jonghyun while looks around the room, something that she didn't do when they arrived five hours before.

 

Jonghyun sees her and says something slowly "Have a good sleep, Sleepyhead? Your abdomen still hurt?" Seungyeon nods her head while keep walking closer to him. Seungyeon sits at the armchair beside while puts her head against his shoulder "Oppa, why you didn't wake me?" Jonghyun answers her while puts his head above her head too "I saw you so exhausted before. Let's take your lunch first so you take the medicine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter