Chapter 35

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun keeps stay along beside Seungyeon in other hours of the flight. Fact that they take a midnight flight trip makes them keep sleeping. That thing happened until one of the flight attendant woke him up for another snack times.

 

-----

 

"I am so full Oppa, please help me with this. Want you Oppa?" Seungyeon cuts the cake that leftover and feeds it to Jonghyun while shows her aegyo without waiting his answer. Jonghyun smirks, takes it and says something after that "This is just like how Seungyeon would; eat for a little and then give me the leftover." Seungyeon smiles then says something to him "I always doing that because I know you like it Oppa."

 

-----

 

"Aaaa, Oppa I wanna pee." Seungyeon touches her abdomen then stand up from her seat to go to toilet but she lost her balance once again. Jonghyun gets her body in hurry before she fell down. Seungyeon cries and shouts something directly "Oppa, why I look like illness person? Whereas I just want to pee. Period really annoying, you should try it Oppa." Jonghyun smiles then says something softly while removes her tear from the edge of her eyes "Your voice will disturb other passengers Baby. You are fine, your body just not ready yet because you stand up directly. Come on, I will accompany you. You still feel dizzy?" Seungyeon nods her head and with that he puts his hand at her small waist.

When they walk to the toilet some passengers and flight attendants looking at them while smiling. Jonghyun just smiles and whispers something in her ear "Your hormones really make you lost control Baby."

 

***

 

"Baby, wake up, we will landing. I should back to my cabin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter