Chapter 31

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon wakes up from her peaceful sleep. When she opens her eyes, she finds that her surrounding is dark. That kind of situation is one of her weakness and that's make her soul flies leave her body. Even though people around her have trying to change it, her fear still there. She immediately closes her eyes again and tries to remember about the last situation. She remembers that she was sleeping at the taxi while in the ride to hotel "maybe Jonghyun Oppa carried me and maybe I am already in the bedroom hotel because I am in comfortable bed now". She tries to reach somebody beside her with her hands and finds there is someone at her left side. She shakes that body hardly even though she doesn't sure who is it. That person trying to loose her grip and then he/she mumbling something "What wrong Seungyeon-ah?" Seungyeon knows well who is the owner of that voice so she drags her body closer to her friend. After that, she opens her eyes again and tries to switch on the standing lamp beside her friend side with the help of light that comes from the outside of windows. After the darkness gone, she shakes Seoyeon body once again "Seoyeon-ah please wake up, I am hungry, please accompany me to get some snacks, please, please." Unfortunately, Seoyeon continue sleeping and mumbling something to her "I am sleepy, just wake up Jeongyeon-ah or Suzy oenni." Seungyeon begs once again but she gets nothing.

She tries Seoyeon advice, she stands from her bed then walks closer to Jeongyeon and Suzy bed. When she looks at Jeongyeon face, she remembers how scary she is if there is someone who makes her wake from her peaceful sleep. She sees at Suzy side but she doesn't have courage to do it too, she knows they didn't close to each other. So, she lays her body at her bed again and tries to sleep again.

Fact that her stomach empty and she feels really hungry, she failed to sleep again; she thinks other solution. She wakes up from the bed and searches for her bag at the table in the corner of the room. She finds her phone inside her bag but the battery is switch off. She sees Seoyeon hand phone in the table too so she takes it and opens it, she knows her hand phone password so it's not a big deal. She searches for Jonghyun number and then calls him. Fortunately, Jonghyun answers the call. Seungyeon the first one who says something fast "Jonghyun Oppa, I am Seungyeon. Oppa, I am hungry please accompany me to take some snacks. I am afraid to take it alone, please Oppa." Jonghyun tries to open his eyes fully then answers her "I am in front of your bedroom now. Just go down here, I am waiting here." With that, Seungyeon ends the call then searches for the bedroom door. She pass through the hallway then walks in some down steps before reaches the bedroom door. She mumbling something while walking there "Wow, this room is quiet big just for sleeping. They even make hallway too inside the room. Look likes the architect used split level concept too to this room, I understand now why Oppa said 'just go down here', oh so interesting."

***

When Seungyeon opens the bedroom door, Jonghyun already standing in front of the door. She runs to him then hugs him. Jonghyun confuses about her action "Why?" Seongyeon answers "When I woke up, I found the light of the room dark, I was afraid Oppa." Jonghyun understand her fear; he her hair after heard it. In one side, he feels angry towards Seoyeon and Jeongyeon, why they switch off the lamp when they know very well that Seungyeon afraid of the darkness, in other side he feels proud. Yeah even though she was afraid, she passed through it so she can stand in front of him now. Jonghyun says something slowly "I am here now. Don't be afraid anymore. Calm yourself ne." Seungyeon just nods her head inside his hugs.

Minutes later after she feels calmer, she sees that there is blanket and pillow in mess condition at the couch. She asks Jonghyun "Oppa, why there is someone who sleep in the couch?" Jonghyun smiles hear it "I was worry you would wake up in the middle of night; you skipped your dinner. So, I took my blanket and my pillow then slept there. Then two hour later, that thing really happened and now here we are." Seungyeon releases his hug after heard it and then asks him while sees at his face "Really Oppa?" Jonghyun nods his head while smiles. She then hugs him once again, tightly now "Thank you Oppa. I am really hungry now. I miss you so much Oppa." Jonghyun answers her then "I miss you too kid. You know? You are always became my mind burden. You burden me several times today but fortunately I am happy now. Look like my destiny is become your savior hemm." Seungyeon smiles brightly inside his hug after hears it. Feeling her smile in his chest he smiles brightly too after that.

***

Jonghyun and Seungyeon go down to the kitchen in the first floor. They make a ramen that Seungyeon bought at the mall and then eat it at the same place where Jonghyun and others done the barbecue. Seungyeon says something while seeing at the messy table while pout "Oppa, why you didn't wake me while all of you had barbecue here?" Jonghyun smile seeing at her cute disappointed expression and tries to explain "I saw you slept so peacefully in the taxi, I didn't have courage to wake you up. We ate here and had chit chat just for a short time because all of us already tired from today "activity." Believe me, you didn't skip important thing. We still have one day to spend together with others so don't be sad." With that Seungyeon silence, she nods her head slowly and continue eating her ramen without seeing at Jonghyun face.

***

"Oppa, let's try that." Seungyeon pointing at the tent that places close enough to their seat now. Jonghyun changes his focus from his ramen to the place Seungyeon pointing "No. The weather so windy now you will get sick later. Let's finished this and then back inside. I am still sleepy." Seungyeon rejects it and begs to him "Oppa, let's try it. I see the tent big enough for us, the last time we played inside a tent when I still primary. Look Oppa there is a zipper too, I am sure we will get warm inside. Aaaa maybe we can continue sleeping there too Oppa, please." Jonghyun sighs knowing her childish wish. He continues eat his ramen doesn't care about her. After finished with his ramen, he says something while puts his chopstick "Okay let's try it. Because you are the one who suggest it, please takes my blanket and my pillow in the couch too ne?" He says it while smile from ear to ear; Seungyeon knows well that he is bullying her now; but she really want to try the tent so she accept it with half-hearted.

She leaves him there; takes her blanket and pillow inside the bedroom and puts it in the couch. Because she can't bring his belonging and her own belonging at the same time, she going up and down the stairs for three times. Fact that the design of the villa is split level concept, it makes her tries harder. Jonghyun laughs happily when he looks at her red face after finished doing it. He so thankful to his devil side idea; feeling happy in the middle of night. On the other side, Seungyeon feeling tired; she puts her hands and head at the table.

***

He brings his belonging then walking closer to the tent. When he opens the tent zipper, he stucks at his position and mumbling "aw aw". Seungyeon confuses and asks him "What's wrong Oppa?" while walking closer to the tent too. When she looks at the thing inside the tent, she is being cranky and says 'stupid' nth. Yeah, there are already double clean pillow and blanket that ready to use inside the tent.

***

After laying side by side comfortably inside the tent with the zipper being used, Seungyeon says something to Jonghyun "Oppa, are you still sleepy?" Jonghyun answers her "Yeah. I guess your advice to sleep here is good. Get closer here I wanna sleep while hug you." Seungyeon smile sees Jonghyun open his hand for her. She uses his right hand as a pillow while his other hand is in her small waist; being used as a key to lock them so they keep close. Jonghyun kisses her forehead and hairs after that.

For Seungyeon, his hug is one of her favorite places since young. Inside his hug, she feels peace and warm. Hears his heart beat makes her calmer. Even though she gets it from her parents too, he still the best.

Minutes later, while still busy with her own mind she hears he grinds his teeth; that means he already sleeping now. She tries to sleep again but fact that she got enough slept before makes it become difficult. While keep trying, her mind flying to the moment that happened at the Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival before.

---

"Oppa, look." Seungyeon takes one of the custom keychain that is in the display in one of accessories store at the festival. Jonghyun takes it from her and then looks at it closer "Keychain? Why?" Seungyeon smile hears his question "You remember the time when I lost the keychain that you made for me at Arashiyama Oppa?" Jonghyun nods his head hears it then answers "Yeah, I remember it very well, you were so careless." Seungyeon sad hears it but it is a fact that she was so careless "I know Oppa! So, please make this custom keychain again for me ne. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter