Chapter 21

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Jonghyun, Seungyeon, Yonghwa, the girl and the twin gather together in the canteen before going home. While waiting their orders for lunch, they make fun chit chat there. Suddenly Jonghyun says something to them "All, I want say something to you." Yonghwa and the twin who busy discussing about music stop what they are doing and change their focus to Jonghyun while the girls who listening to Yonghwa and the twin confuse and just facing Jonghyun too. Jonghyun laughs seeing their reaction, while the others more confuse seeing he laughs. After realizes that he makes himself liked a stupid person, he stops and says something while intertwined his hand with Seungyeon hand in his laps "Hmmm, I want tell you all that I want continue my college at Delft University in Netherland. Sorry because of the misunderstanding before I just inform about it now. I hope we can make good memories together before I go. Once again please forgive me all." Seungyeon smiles hears it while the others just silence after that. Yesterday they thought after the misunderstanding cleared, they could spending time together again, but now they know it won't be long.

"Jonghyun-ah I am happy to hear that, I hope you can get what you want, I will fully support you Boy." Yonghwa says it while pats his shoulder. On the other hand, the girls and the twin bow their head disappointed heard it. "Oppa, I really disappointed of you, you act just what you want to. When you think you are in insecure situation, you make a distance to us. Not only that, you take Seungyeon from us too Oppa. I just silence before because of Seungyeon. Now, you tell us that you want to continue your study at Netherland after we think we can spend our times together again. I really can't tolerated it. Why Oppa, why you do it to us?" Jeongyeon crying hardly after saying it and Seoyeon hugs her to calm her. The twin bowed their head remember about their foolishness before, they regretted because of them it become like this now. Seungyeon intertwined Jonghyun hand tighter to calm him while Yonghwa just silence can't argue her because what she said is true.

Fact that Jeongyeon comes from open minded family she get used to just say her opinion. She argues when she doesn't like something and accepts when she thinks it right. When Jonghyun made a distance and took Seungyeon too, it really made her angry. Eventhough back then Seungyeon already explained to her that Jonghyun has his own reason to act like that and Seungyeon promised her that she would keep there when she need her, she still upset to him and she explode it all now. 

After thinking for minutes, Jeongyeon calmer herself, she knows eventhough she disagree to it she can't change everything, it is his choice. She says something with slow tone to others "I am hungry now, where is my order Oppa, Oenni?" The others lift their head and seeing to her. Fact thay she is the youngest between them sometimes it makes her become spoiled girl. Aware that is his challenge to change his mistake, Jonghyun initiative walks to the counter and takes her order. "Ms. Jeongyeon this is your order, please enjoy it ne." Jonghyun says it while puts her order in the desk in front of her. Jeongyeon tries to smile and says something to him "Thank you Oppa, but I am still angry to you. You must doing other thing if you want forgiven." Jonghyun says something with aegyo "What I should do to make Ms. Jeongyeon forgive me? I will do it surely." Jeongyeon acts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter