Chapter 22

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday night and Thursday night Seungyeon busy prepared some files that she thought needed to support her file. Because the school that she wants to apply is International School too, she could complete the requirements easier. She just apply it via website and today that all finished already. Now, she just needs to wait for the result. The result will be announced at Monday. If she continue to next selection she should do the writing test and interview test. She needs to think hard to make it less suspicious to Jonghyun.

***

"All, I found cute photo from the past. Will you see it?" Seungyeon says it to her friends that gathering at canteen after school like usual. Seoyeon answers her "What it is?" Seungyeon shows the photo to them while says "Tadaaaaa." All of them seeing closer to the photo that she puts in the table. After seen closer, Jonghyun and Yonghwa back to they position while the girls and the twin scramble to touch it. Jungshin wins the battle, he asks Jonghyun and Seungyeon about it "Seungyeonie, Hyung, when was this photo taken? You two already married?" Yonghwa is the one who answers him "Yah, what are you saying. That just fake marriage. It taken when we did art performance for final exam. That needed as one of requirements to us passed art subject. Me and Jonghyun for our final junior high school while Seungyeon for her elementary school. That time our art teacher was same, Mr. Yoo, so he concept it in one performance." Fact that the girl and the twin was in different school that time makes them don't know about it.

After hears it, Seoyeon takes the photo from Jungshin and then says something "Oppa, you done it too right? I remember you have photo used wedding dress too that you hanging in your room until now. Who was the girl who became your bride that time Oppa?"

Yonghwa just bowed his head and closed his eyes hears what Seoyeon says while Jonghyun helps him to answer Seoyeon "Her name is Bae Suzy, she moved to Busan after graduation." Jonghyun stops talking when Yonghwa steps on his shoes hardly. Now he knows that his friend have a feeling for Suzy. Because they will meet Suzy again in Math Competition next Friday, Jonghyun wants to help him to get her surely. 

To change the subject of discussion, Yonghwa takes the photo from his sister; puts it below his hands and then says something "Guys, how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter