Chapter 33

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you look so pale, Baby? Are you in pain?" Seungyeon mother asks her when she exits the bathroom in her room. Seungyeon sits at the edge of her bed while holds her abdomen before answers her mother "I just get my period Mom. But please don't tell Jonghyun Oppa about this or he will cancel our plan." Seungyeon mother shock hears it, she sits beside her while holds Seungyeon other hand in her thigh "But you will flight for eleven hours and more, how about if you will get sick when you are in the plane?" Seungyeon holds her mother hand with her hand that she put in her abdomen before "I will fine Mom. Don't worry ne, please believe me." Seungyeon says it while smiling brightly and her mother just nods her head after that. She holds her daughter hand tightly tries to decrease her worriedness.

***

Jonghyun and Seungyeon made their own plan about the trip to Netherland; free without interference of their parents. They choose to go without driver or trip planners when they are there, yeah even though this is the first time they will go to other country by their own.

Flight from ICN to AMS will take about 11 hours and 20 minutes and they choose midnight flight from ICN to AMS so they will arrive around five am at AMS. From AMS they will go by train for about one hour to go to Delft.

Seungyeon the one who suggested about it all because she said she wanted to know how Jonghyun will live there; how he will being independence there, she wanted to know everything about it and of course Jonghyun couldn't say no about it.

***

When Jonghyun, Seungyon and their parents arrive at Incheon International Airport ( ICN ), Mrs. Gong wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter