Chapter 27

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, what do you want to buy hemm?" Jonghyun asks Seungyeon when they are in the ride going to mall. "I will tell you Oppa but promise me first you wouldn't laugh after hear that ne." Jonghyun smile hears it and then he makes an "o" sigh with his finger. Seungyeon whispered something at his left ear; worries if Mr. Kim hears what she wants to say to him "I want buy new swimsuit." Jonghyun shock hears that then he whispered something to her too "What wrong with your old swimsuit?" Seungyeon answers him again still in whispered "My old swimsuit too tight now Oppa. I am not confident to use it." Jonghyun just nods his head after hears it while his lip hardly; he holds back to laugh. He feels Seungyeon really cute now, he knows she said it whispered because too shy; worried that him and Mr. Kim will think she is heavier now. In fact he knows that her body shaper and grow up because she already get her period. He felt it too in his early puberty time. Maybe she just feels it now because usually she uses loose clothes and didn't find big changes in her body.

While Jonghyun still busy with his own mind, Seungyeon shakes his body and says something with a clear sound now "Oppa, Oppa what are you thinking now?" Jonghyun back his focus to her then answers her in whispered again "I think my baby bear really pretty and cute now." Seungyeon cheeks blushed automatically after hears it then she says something with aegyo after that "Oppa you promise that you wouldn't laugh after I am saying it." Then he answers her again with clear sound now "Oh I don't laugh, I just say that I think my baby bear really pretty and cute now." With that Seungyeon puts her two hands at her face because so shy that Mr. Kim hears what Jonghyun says. Jonghyun likes to because her reaction always cute. Seeing her reaction then Jonghyun takes her head closer to him and her hairs lovingly. While Mr. Kim just smile witnesses their cutest moment once again. 

***

"Oppa, we aren't take our dinner first? I am worried Kim ahjussi will wait for us in a long time." Jonghyun seeing at his watch then answers her "We still have a spare time before dinner time. Let's just get what you want faster, hopefully we can eat our dinner at your home. I will tell Uncle Gong that I am continue to final too. Just buy some snacks for Kim ahjussi later ne." Seungyeon then answers him happily "Okay Oppa. Let's go!!!" Then she takes his hand and intertwined it with her hand. They continue walking happily search for sport stores. After minutes walking, finally they arrive at sport store that look like completely sell sport equipment. They are searching at swimming area looking for swimsuit. They find many types of swimsuit there; from bikini types that showed many skin baring, one piece types that showed less-skin baring than the bikini type and long sleeve types that can covers more body parts. After arguing what type she should take, finally Seungyeon chooses what Jonghyun wants, full body swimsuit that cover all of her body from shoulder to ankle. The real thing is that swimsuit more recommended for diving not for swimming but he tells her that it suits her most. Honestly she knows it is only his reason, big reason is his possessiveness toward her once again. He wouldn't allow her wearing swimsuit that shows her body. Even though she feels annoyed, she feels happy too at the same time.

***

After finished their business at sport store, they continue shopping at grocery store. Seungyeon buys Minhyuk favourite snacks that he requested at afternoon, then takes her other friends' favourite snacks too. Yeah she get used to do it, everytime they had holiday together she became consumption div

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter