Chapter 26

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes before the test time finish, Seungyeon left the library, the place where she and her friends wait for Jonghyun and Yonghwa. She goes to his test room first before the others to keep her promise to Jonghyun; to be there when he finish his test. She waiting for him there while keep praying seriously.

***

When the test time finish closer, the girls and the twin left the library too. Jeongyeon asks Minhyuk suddenly "Minhyukie, you not eat your lunch? Your stomach will get sick later." Seoyeon says something too after hears it "Jeongyeonie is right, just eat your lunch first, we will go to the canteen later. It isn't good if tomorrow you get sick when we will have a holiday." Jungshin just silence knowing his protective friends saying it to his twin. Minhyuk says something while makes an "O" sign with his finger "Okay, I will eat lunch first. Hope will get a good news there." With that he goes to the canteen while the others continue walking to the test room. 

***

When Jonghyun exit the test room, he smiles brightly seeing Seungyeon and others there. He hugs Seungyeon first and then says something happily to her "Thank you Baby, you make me optimism that I can. I am continue to the final." Hears it, Seungyeon happy too, she hugs him back "Congratulation Oppa, I know you can. You deserve it Oppa." The others happy too hear it, after released Seungyeon hug, he hugs his friends together "Thank you all." The others say "Congratulation" at the same time to him. Jonghyun asks them after released the hug "Where is Minhyukie?" Jeongyeon answers him "He waiting at the canteen Oppa, he eating lunch now." With that Jonghyun nods his head. "Oppa, where is Yonghwa Oppa? Why he not here yet." Jonghyun answers Seoyeon "Oh Hyung still inside, he talked something with Suzy. Just waited here ne." Seoyeon fine with it and then says okay to him.

Minutes later Yonghwa and Suzy out the test room together. Seoyeon asks him directly when she sees him "Oppa, why you out so long, how about your result? You continue to the final too?" Yonghwa smile sees his sister, he embraces her then answers "Ne, I am continue to the final. Suzy too." With that, all his dongsaeng jump together, happiest because their Oppa and Hyung could continue to the final. They congratulate Yonghwa and Suzy after that. While they still in euphoria, suddenly Suzy cuts their happiness and says something "Sorry all, I have something to do, I must leave first. Nice to meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter