Chapter 28

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun arrives at Seungyeon mansion at around seven in the morning to eat breakfast together before going to the airport. Their flight to Busan will be at 11.00 am and they make appointment just gather at the airport to make it easier. After finish ate breakfast at around eight, they say goodbye to Seungyeon parents then go to Incheon airport with Mr. Kim like usual. While in the ride to the airport, Yonghwa messages Jonghyun, he informs him that their departure changes to 10.00 am and not 11.00 am and he asks him to be at the airport immediately. Jonghyun confuse about it; but before he asks Yonghwa explains that he will tell him the reason later. He accept it easily and tells Mr. Kim to increase the speed of the car.

***

"Oppa why the departure changes to 10.00 am? You told us yesterday it would be at 11.00 am. I am hungry. I didn't eat my breakfast because of your call Oppa." Jeongyeon argues Yonghwa when she arrives at the airport and sees him there. Jungshin who came earlier says something too, complement her protest "Same with me Jeongyeon-ah. I just drank my milk so we could arrive earlier." Minhyuk nods his head agree with his twin. Then Yonghwa answers them "Sorry guys, I will tell you about it, let's wait for Jonghyun and Seungyeon first ne. I am sure you will be happy after hear the reason that I will tell you guys." After that they just silence don't know how to react; angry and happy at the same time.

Minutes later, Jungshin says something to Jeongyeon "Jeongyeon-ah lets buy something to eat. We still have spare time." Jeongyeon happy hears it and nods her head after that. Then she pouts and rotates her body to Yonghwa side and says something to him "Oppa give us your money; you should take responsibility because of this." Yonghwa smile sees his dongsaeng action then he takes his money to give it to Jeongyeon. After that, Jeongyeon smiles brightly "Thank you Oppa, Let's go guys." Yonghwa smiles while the others accept her invitation happily. She goes with Seoyeon and the twin and leaves Yonghwa alone there.

"Where is the others Oppa?" Seongyeon asks Yonghwa when she and Jonghyun arrive and seat comfortably at the lounge not long after the others left. Yonghwa answers her "Oh they just go to buy meals now." Seongyeon nods her head understand about it then Jonghyun asks something to her "You will buy something too Baby?" Seongyeon thinks then answers him "Ah ne, I need 'neck pillow' Oppa, I forget to bring mine." He answers her "Oh ne, I forget about it too. You always bring it when we were in long trip. Let's get what you need immediately." So, they go and leave Yonghwa alone there again.

"Sorry boy I am late. Where is the others?" Suzy greets Yonghwa when he busy playing game in his phone. He .lift his head then sees at Suzy side "Oh Suzy-ah, you come. They buying meals now while waiting departure time and I am just here keep their belonging. Did you stuck in traffic while going here?" Suzy shook her head "I prepared many things after back from FNC yesterday. Yeah even though I left some of my clothes in my old house here, I still need many things so I slept late yesterday night and the worst was I just woke up when y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter