Chapter 10

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reach the hospital, Mr. Kim knows that Jonghyun legs so weak to stand but Jonghyun keep trying to carry Seungyeon by himself. Because can't stands seeing his young master action, Mr. Kim runs inside the hospital and searches for wheelchair. He knows that his young master will rejects him if he will help him carries Seungyeon because he already knows how his young master possessiveness toward her. After finds the wheelchair, Mr. Kim brings it to Jonghyun and after puts Seungyeon there, they continue walk inside and arrive at the emergency room minutes later. When they reach emergency room, Jonghyun moves Seungyeon body from the wheelchair to bed then Doctor directly checks her with Jonghyun by her side. When Doctor finished checks Seungyeon, Doctor tells him that Seungyeon body so weak and she needs some bedrest for a while. Listening to it, Jonghyun just nods his head and goes to administration to take care of inpatient room for her.

***

After finished with administration, nurses move her to VIP room and organized everything in her room. When everything all right, he takes his phone from his bag and finds that he had missedcalls from his mother and Seungyeon mother. He calls his mom first and tells her about Seungyeon condition and whereabouts his position now. After finished calls his mom, he calls Mr. Kim before calls Seungyeon mother. He tells Mr. Kim that he wants accompany her in hospital so Mr. Kim can back home now. Beside says it, Jonghyun also says his thank to Mr. Kim for help him carried Seungyeon here and also says thank because Mr. Kim followed his command to tell him when Mr. Kim and Seungyeon arrived at British School before. The reason why Jonghyun need Mr. Kim told him when he and Seungyeon already arrived at British School back then was so he knew when the time he could started his acted with Suzy to make Seungyeon jealous. Yeah, eventhough he knows now that his action before was wrong, he still needs to say thank you to Mr. Kim. 

After finished call Mr. Kim and calm himself remembering his mistakes, he calls Seungyeon mother "Aunt, sorry I just call you back now, I am at urgent situation before." Mrs. Gong panic hearing it, she directly asks "Oh Jonghyun-ah what's wrong Baby?" Then he tells her to calm first "Before I tell you about what happened, please calm yourself first ne." But she can't calmer herself and asks Jonghyun again "Oh My God, what happened to Seungyeonie? At afternoon she told me she wants to go to British School to support you at competition, what's wrong? Why you two not back home yet?" She asks it because she already feels that something wrong happened. Jonghyun sighs hears what Mrs. Gong says, then he says slowly "Ne Aunt, you are right something happened to Seungyeonie, she suddenly fainted when we was at British School canteen, and now she is in inpatient room at hospital, but please calm yourself because Seungyeon in good condition now, Doctor told me that she just need some bedrest for a while." Mrs. Gong says something while crying "Oh My God, thank you for your care Jonghyunie, I want tell your uncle first and go there together with him ne, please accompany Seungyeon for a while." Hears it, Jonghyun answers her "Okay Aunt, please be careful on the way here and don't worry I will always by Seungyeon side ne."

While waiting for Seungyeon wakes up, Jonghyun staring at her and holding her right hand. He says slowly to her "Baby, I know the reasons until you in this condition now is because of me. Sorry for being your mind burden. Yesterday, I made you cried and thought too much about the solution how to spend your times while being apart from me. Today morning, I lied to you and made you like a stupid person, eventhough I knew that you already knew about the competition procedure. And the big mistake was made you confused with my suddenly behavior. Sorry, because my childish mind you become like this Baby. I though if I change my behavior towards girl, become closer to Suzy, automatically it would make you have more times with your friends. So, slowly it could make me and you forget each other easily. Then, when the time we being apart nearer it would not a big matter anymore for us. Sorry because I think it was the best solution for us Baby. But seeing you like this now, I surely will stop all of my plans befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter