Chapter 24

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the announcement of school scholarship program, Seungyeon fear about being apart with Jonghyun reduced. Her priority now is thinking about how she can do her best at writing test and interview test. She already has plans if she accepted at that school but she still confused about other matter; what useful thing she will do for the world. That thing makes her thinking hard and it makes her didn't focus for days now.

***

Like usual Jonghyun picks Seungyeon in the morning to go to school together. When he enters dining area, he sees Seungyeon parents already there. While walking closer, he greets Seungyeon parents "Morning beautiful Aunt, morning handsome Uncle." He says it while smiles and then sits at his favourite seat to eat his breakfast. Mrs. Gong smiles heard it and answers him while smiles too "Morning handsome, ready to take your Math test today? If you can do your best today, I am sure you will continue to final and maybe you will become the first." Jonghyun smiles heard it, thankful for her positive thinking. After drinks his milk, he says something "Thank you Aunt, I am ready for today test but I am not sure if I can continue to the final or not, the test will more competitive than before but don't worry I will enjoy the test." Hears it, Mr. Gong thinks now is the best time to invite him fishing like his daughter requested. He thinks it will challenge him too "How about if you can continue to the final me, you and your father will go fishing together?" Jonghyun who eating his breakfast spurts his meal after heard it. He answers him "Really? Have you ask about it to him? He fine about it? You two never invite me before." Mr. Gong says something to answer his question "If you can continue to the final I will reassure your dad surely so show me your best ne." Eventhough Jonghyun not sure if he can do it and his father will agree about it too, he feels challenged. He says something positively "Okay deal. I will inform you good news tonight Uncle. You must keep your promise ne." Mr. Gong answers him "Of course." With it he continues eats his breakfast while waiting Seungyeon.

Five minutes later Seungyeon walks down from the second floor slowly even when she sees Jonghyun already there waiting for her. Her mind not there like days before, she still thinking about it. They all worried seeing her like that for days and Mr. Gong can't deal seeing it, he should asks her about that. He puts his spoon at his plate ready to say something to her but Mrs. Gong stops him. Mr. Gong looks up at his wife and Mrs. Gong command him to look at Jonghyun side with her gesture. Jonghyun puts his index finger in front of his mouth as a sign that he is the one who will asks her about that. Mr. Gong and Mrs. Gong just nod their head understand with it. 

After finished eating her breakfast, Seungyeon says something "Mom, Dad I am finished, Oppa let's go or we will late to school." She says it slowly and then stands from her seat. She walks to her parents side, kisses their cheeks, says goodbye and then walk away leaves the dining room. Jonghyun says something to her parents to make them calm after Seungyeon left "I will ask her about her problem Aunt, Uncle. Please don't worry about it ne. I go to school now. Bye." Mr. Gong just nods his head while Mrs. Gong pats his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter