Chapter 16

I am not enough for you Oppa?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jonghyun conscious, he seeing Seungyeon crying "Baby, why are you crying? Where I am now?" Seungyeon wipes her tears and says something to Jonghyun "You are at school medical room Oppa, you fainted at school garden." After Seungyeon said it, he remembers about that matter "Oh I remember it now, I saw Minhyuk huged you there and I punched his cheek. Are you fine now Baby?" Seungyeon answers him still with faltered voice because of crying "Ne Oppa I am fine now, How about you? Your head still feel dizzy?" Jonghyun shook his head tells her indirectly that he is fine now and then he answers her "I am alright now, Where is Minhyukie?" Then Seungyeon tells him where Minhyuk now "Minhyuk still in unconscious state now, he is with Junshinie and others at another room." Jonghyun wakes up from his bed and says to her "Please guide me there Baby. I need say sorry to him." But Seungyeon rejects his request because Jonghyun face still look pace "Oppa, you can say sorry later, please take some rest for now." Jonghyun rejects her while keep tries standing by himself "No, please guide me there Baby. I want to discuss something with him." Knowing his stubborn mind, Seungyeon sighs and says slowly "Oh why you are so stubborn Oppa?" Eventhough Seungyeon says it she still guides Jonghyun to Minhyuk room and Jonghyun just smiles heard what she said to him.

***

When Jonghyun and Seungyeon arrive at Minhyuk room, Minhyuk already wakes up. After Jonghyun takes seat beside Minhyuk bed, he says to Seungyeon and all people inside "Thank you Baby for guide me here, please all leave me alone with Minhyukie here." Hears it, Jeongyeonie, Seoyeonie, Seungyeon and Yonghywa exit the room while Jungshin arguing him "No, I can't leave you two here, you two surely will fight again." Hears Jungshin statements, Jonghyun explains to him "I promise to discuss in peace, you can check here every five minutes Jungshin. Please leaves me and Minhyuk for a while ne." Jungshin calmer himself and answers him "Okay hyung I believe in you, I will wait outside with others, just call me if you need something ne." Jonghyun nods his head and says to him "Sure, thank you Jungshinie." Jungshin just answer Jonghyun with nods his head and leaves the room. 

"Minhyukie, sorry I punched your cheek. That is still hurt now?" Jonghyun says it while trying touch Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter